Delight Grey Shaker
Delight Grey Shaker
Our Laminate Product Series groups all doors that apply a surface material to a composite core. Laminate can achieve all kinds of different looks, from high gloss, linen fabric, to textured wood. Resistant to warping, scratch and high temperature. Inexpensive.
HPL (high-pressure laminate): multi-layered kraft papers are molded and cured into particle board core substrate at high pressure (typically more than 1,000 psi). Most durable laminate. Water and fire resistant and flame retardant.
18mm thick MDF board, with PET laminate on exterior and melamine laminate on interior, ABS banding of matching color on all edges.
- Use a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use abrasive materials (including paper towels).
- Only use soap and warm water.
- Do not spray directly onto the cabinets.
- Do not use any chemicals.
- (Note, when using a spray for other items placed near your cabinetry, be careful not to overspray on your cabinets)
- Wipe spills promptly and do not leave wet items against the wood.
- Clean glass doors with a glass cleaner.
- Be careful not to overspray on the wood.
- You can repair small nicks and scratches with our touch up kits.
- Waxing and polishing are not recommended as this can create a film or wax build-up on your cabinets.
- You can dust your cabinets with a lightly damp cloth.
- Follow the grain of the wood. Wiping across can cause scratches.
|Adjustable Leg:||Adjustable leg height ranges from 4 1/2" to 5 1/2". suitable for aluminum alloy toe-kick and matching door panel toe-kick.|
|Back Panel:||3/4" (18mm) plywood frame with 1/8" (3mm) thick plywood back panel of matching color on the interior, reinforced with nails and glue.|
|Drawer Hardware:||Full-extension soft-close drawer glides of 500mm glide length..|
|Edge banding:||PU (polyurethane) seal coat painting, matt finish|
|Hinge Hardware:||Six-way adjustable 95° degree opening soft close hinges, offering easy to installation.|
|Back finish:||Stiles and rails connected with tenon and dowels|
|Coating finish:||EPA title VI compliant medium density fiberboard ( 47 - 50 pounds/cu.ft.)|
|Core Material:||EPA title VI compliant medium density fiberboard ( 47 - 50 pounds/cu.ft.)|
|Drawer Panel:||Drawer bottom & back panel apply 5/8" (16mm) plywood board, with creamy white color melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding of matching color|
|Features:||Historically popular door style. Suitable for contemporary, transitional interior design. Seal coat painting brings durable quality. Better bending resistance results form the stability of MDF physical properties.|
|Side Panel and Bottom Panel:||3/4" (18mm) plywood board with creamy white color melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding of matching color.|