Luxury Lacquer Grey
Luxury Lacquer Grey
Known for the supreme quality and wide selection of its lacquer kitchen cabinets series. Using AkzoNoble’s lacquer finishing products and our proprietary methods, each of these lacquer door goes through a 22-step process to achieve a perfect combination of beauty and functionality. The end result is a door that is highly scratch resistant, and can sustain the daily exposure to water, oil and high temperature.
21mm thick MDF board, with lacquer finish on exterior and on all edges, melamine laminate on interior.
- Use a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use abrasive materials (including paper towels).
- Only use soap and warm water.
- Do not spray directly onto the cabinets.
- Do not use any chemicals.
- (Note, when using a spray for other items placed near your cabinetry, be careful not to overspray on your cabinets)
- Wipe spills promptly and do not leave wet items against the wood.
- Clean glass doors with a glass cleaner.
- Be careful not to overspray on the wood.
- You can repair small nicks and scratches with our touch up kits.
- Waxing and polishing are not recommended as this can create a film or wax build-up on your cabinets.
- You can dust your cabinets with a lightly damp cloth.
- Follow the grain of the wood. Wiping across can cause scratches.
|Adjustable Leg:||Adjustable leg height ranges from 4 1/2" to 5 1/2". suitable for aluminum alloy toe-kick and matching door panel toe-kick.|
|Back Panel:||3/4" (18mm) plywood frame with 1/8" (3mm) thick plywood back panel of matching color on the interior, reinforced with nails and glue.|
|Drawer Hardware:||Full-extension soft-close drawer glides of 500mm glide length..|
|Features:||4 layers of lacquer finish with 22 processes of manufacture. High glossy lacquer finish, free from edge bandings. Unique J shaped handle design. Easy to clean & maintenance.|
|Side Panel and Bottom Panel:||3/4" (18mm) plywood board with creamy white color melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding of matching color.|
|Back finish:||0.02mm white melamine laminate|
|Coating finish:||0.15mm of lacquer finish|
|Core Material:||EPA title VI compliant medium density fiberboard ( 47 - 50 pounds/cu.ft.)|
|Drawer Panel:||Drawer bottom & back panel apply 5/8" (16mm) plywood board, with creamy white color melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding of matching color|
|Hinge Hardware:||Six-way adjustable 95° degree opening soft close hinges, offering easy to installation.|