LED PL Lamp - GX23 2-Pin Base - 9 Watt - 60W Replacement - 5000 Kelvin - 800 Lumens - Non Dimmable - cETLus, DLC Certified - 50000+ Hours Lifespan - 5 Years Warranty
The PL bulb from BUILDMyplace available in 9W and with GX23(2 pin) base option unlike the compact fluorescent lamp does not take too long to start up or reach full brightness level. Hence, can very easily replace the inefficient compact fluorescent lamps. Secondly, an LED PL lamp brings not less than 75% of savings in energy by replacing any conventional lamp. For instance, a 9W LED PL Bulb can easily replace any 24W CFL to save 15 watts of power consumption. Other advantages include a high CRI and long lifespan and an eco-friendliness. These PL bulbs can be used for retrofitting wide variety of bulbs used in residential and commercial applications which may include recessed cans, sconces and ceiling fixtures.
- Easy Retrofit: Our LED PL bulbs used to retrofit any traditional bulb requires a simple ballast bypass to enable smooth and maintenance-free operation.
- Instant-On: Our LED PL bulbs do not take much time to start up as they do not require any warming up. Thus, they are much preferred over the traditional bulbs that take too long to start up and when they start, they also sometimes flicker.
- Low Power Consumption: Our LED PL bulbs can bring significant savings in energy by reducing your power consumption by 75%.
- Low Heat Producing Bulb & Incredible Heat Dissipation: As such our LED PL bulbs do not produce much heat in the manner that traditional bulbs do and whatever little heat they produce is dissipated through a die-casting aluminum heat sink embedded inside our bulbs.
- 5000K Color Temperature: Our LED PL bulbs provide you a neutral white-day white light color glow along with a luminous flux of 800 lumens. This is perfect for industrial & commercial applications requiring good ambiance but more of a productive atmosphere.
- GX23 (2 pins) Base Type: Our LED PL bulbs can easily fit into conventional fixtures having GX23 (2 pins) sockets.
- 5-6 Times Longer Lifespan Than CFL:The compact fluorescent lamps get beated by LED PL bulbs when it comes to lifespan. Our LED PL bulb lasts 5-6 times longer than the CFLs, thus helping you to get rid of replacement hassles and replacement costs for at least 5-6 years.
- Safety, Warranty & Rebate: Our LED PL bulbs are UL & ETL certified indicating that these bulbs stand high on safety. You have a 5 years of warranty on our LE PL bulbs.
Ballast Bypass (2 pins)
Our bulbs do not need any warm-up or cooling down in extreme contrast with the traditional bulbs and hence have a higher operational efficiency. Thus, they are an instant-on.
Our LED PL bulbs come with GX23 base which is a 2-pin base and can directly replace any CFL lamp.
All our LED PL bulbs have a CRI of 80+ and that means the bulbs provide for lighting in which the objects may look real up to the 80% extent in comparison to an ideal or a natural light source.
UV and Mercury Free
It's not just the ultraviolet rays of sunlight that can cause various skin diseases, eye diseases or any regular illness. The UV radiation in the artificial light could equally be harmful and which has scientifically been proven. To that end, all our products including bulbs are free from any harmful infrared or ultraviolet radiation.
Our bulbs are also flicker-free unlike any of the conventional light bulbs such as incandescent or halogen bulbs. These bulbs need no warm up and hence are an instant-on without any flickering effect. This flickering can disrupt your ongoing activity and if it's on a consistent basis may cause irritation and sometimes seious ailments.
No Dark Spot
All our bulbs utilizing the latest solid state lighting technology are premium quality bulbs and such bulbs when installed in any area can virtually eliminate all the dark spots, thus keeping your area well-illuminated at all times.
Whether in office or at home, our LED PL bulb beats all traditional bulbs in terms of energy-savings by replacing any existing lighting fixture that could be halogen, incandescent or a CFL. While you may experience a higher upfront costs of LED bulbs, these bulbs work to your advantage in the long run by saving up to 90% in electricity consumption and thus you have a lower utility bill month after month and year after year.
>50,000 Life Hours
Our PL bulbs have a service life of 50,000 hours, much longer than what you could have from the traditional bulbs. This long lifespan relieves you of any replacement hassles and also minimizes your maintenance costs.
|Base Type:||GX23 2Pin|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.5x1.25|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||24 Watt Replacement|
|Safety Rating:||cETLus, DLC|
|Beam Angle:||>150 Degree Beam Angle|
|MPN (Part No.):||BL045|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can this replace a F13DTT/27/CD two pin in a ceiling can light that has two bulbs? If so do you have to remove the ballast?
Yes it will and we cannot give those instructions out due to safety concerns.