Full-Cutoff Outdoor LED Wall Lights - 40 Watt - CRI >80 - 5700 Kelvin Wall Pack - IP65 Rated - DLC Listed - 100 -277 V - 5200 Lumens - 50,000 Life Hours - 5 Years Warranty - LED Cutoff Wall Pack
Our LED Wall Pack lighting fixture is one of the latest in outdoor lighting fixtures to retrofit the conventional lighting fixtures such as HPS lights, HID metal-halides and halogen lamps. The 40W LED wall pack is available in elegant design, in bronze Color. It's effective both as a security lighting fixture and for creating an excellent outdoor ambiance. With a lifespan of not less than 50,000 hours, an LED wall pack is - a quick start-up; an easy to install the product; non-toxic and a lighting fixture without any harmful radiation; weather-proof; and energy-efficient luminaire. Being available in a color temperature of 5700K (day white light), this lighting fixture can deliver up to 5200 lumens. This fixture has an excellent Color rendering ability to make objects look as real as possible. With a luminous efficacy of 130 lumens/watt and a beam angle of degree (Type III lighting distribution), the 40W full cut-off wall pack can replace 175W of the metal-halide lighting fixture. Being an IP65 rated product, it is fit for damp locations. This lighting fixture has UL & DLC certification/approval and comes with 5 years of manufacturer's warranty.
- Energy-Efficient: This 40W LED wall pack with the full cut-off design is a great replacement to outdoor, forward throw metal-halide, halogen bulbs, or high-intensity sodium-potassium bulbs of 175 watts. By saving 135 watts of energy, you bring low utility bills upon your business or personal use of lighting.
- High Luminous Flux: This LED wall pack fixture can provide high luminous efficacy of 130 lumens/watt (5200 lumens) indicating better use of electrical energy as visible light and that means more brightness at lesser wattage, unlike the conventional metal-halide lighting fixtures that consume more energy to provide the same or lesser brightness.
- 5700K Color Temperature: Available in daylight Color temperature, our LED wall pack fixture is ideal for use as a security lighting fixture.
- Beam Angle: 120 degree
- Big Heat Sink: The LED wall pack from BUILDMyplace is designed to dissipate any heat that it may emit during its operation through an internal heat sink made of aluminum. You can now be relaxed that your conventional lighting fixture will not fail all of a sudden because of excessive heat produced by it when in operation.
- Instant Start: This outdoor LED wall packs the outdoor Wall provide for superior lighting without any flickering or humming.
- Longer Lifecycle Than Any Conventional Lighting Fixture: Our LED wall pack will not last less than 50,000 hours or 6 years if you keep your wall pack lights "on" for even 24 hours. It may last up to 100,000 hours if used for half a day.
- Low Maintenance: Since less heat is emitted by our LED wall pack, no special maintenance is required for operation and hence you can expect a long lifespan. It must be noted that this brings your maintenance and replacement costs down as what would have been the case, had it been a non-LED lighting fixture installed at your premises.
- Easy To Install product: The installation of this full cut-off LED wall pack fixture is super easy, made possible through plastic screws that come along with LED wall pack fixtures. You have the flexibility to mount this wall pack light in more than one way.
- 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty: A 5 years of warranty is provided from the manufacturer's end to provide customers a quality product along with great service.
This product is easy to install and in order to install all you need is a pack of few screws and anchors -- the plastic screw anchors and self-tapping screws. Just make sure, you do not install the wall pack on an uneven curve or a sloping ceiling.
Ultra Wide Beam Angle
This LED wall pack has an ultra-wide beam angle (120 degree) and that means this wall pack illuminates wide spaces. The light distribution is even and uniform throughout the entire space and no object is specifically highlighted in the illuminated zone.
IP 65 Rated
The wall pack is protected against complete ingress of dust and water coming from a nozzle.
Die Cast Metal
The housing of the wall pack is constructed out of die-cast aluminium for sustaining any external tampering, rust or corrosion.
The LED wall pack brings about sufficient lumens in any of the application, require less wattage than the conventional metal-halides or sodium-potassium and yet save you 75% of energy at the least.
The CRI of LED wall pack being greater than 80 reflects standard Color Rendering Index and that means the objects look as real and natural as they would in presence of natural light.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar.
The LED wall pack is made completely shatterproof for ensuring resistance towards external stress or strain, wear and tear. This is done in order to protect the lens from breaking under ordinary circumstances.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED wall pack is designed in such a way that it doesn't require much maintenance even if it was operated for 24 hours a day and for 50,000 hours (5.7 years). It must be noted that there is very less loss of lumen output at the end of the lifespan -- such is the operational efficiency of LED wall packs.
UV & Mercury Free
The LED wall packs do not have any UV radiation or any infra-red in their light beams. Such radiations can have disastrous effects on the human health and we have taken enough care to provide radiation-free products to our customers. Additionally, they are also free from any heavy metals such as lead or mercury which are toxic to human beings. Our environment is thus secure for the human beings.
Thanks to our lighting designers, we now have lights that are durable and have protective covering. Our outdoor Sconce is housed in rugged die-cast aluminium for protection from external tampering, any stress or strain.
The LED wall pack being DLC certified falls within the scope of rebate-eligibility criteria and hence you can be eligible for rebate if you intend to have LED wall pack as your outdoor lighting fixture.
|Beam Angle:||120 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.1 x 6.5 x 9.25|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||WP008|
|Safety Rating:||UL Listed|
|Certifications:||UL cUL DLC|
|Operating Temprature:||-4 F TO +113 F|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is there a way for a photocell to be installed for applications that require it?
Yes but it will need to be externally wired in.
Can it be used outside
Of course, these are actually meant for outdoor use instead of inside.