LED Linear Shop Light - 37 Watt - White Finish - IP65 Waterproof - 44.5-Inch Linear LED - 4200 Lumens - 4000K - ETL Listed - 35000 Long Life Hours - Polycarbonate - >80 CRI - Dual Mount Shop Light
Sunlite 37-Watt Waterproof LED Linear Fixtures are an ideal solution for your utility lighting needs. These 44.5-in long shop lights feature pull chain on-off switching and a 5-foot grounded 3-prong outlet cord. The IP65 rating means these waterproof fixtures are dust tight and can withstand water projected from a standard hose nozzle without damage. Integrated LEDs with a life span of 35,000 hours make these a maintenance-free solution for years to come. They can be flush mounted or suspended from hooks and chains. The body is made from shatter resistant polycarbonate and has a white finish and cord. Output is cool white (4000K) at a bright 4200 lumens with a 120 degree beam angle. Use for garages, workshops, basements, storage units, under cabinets, or anywhere extra lighting is needed. ETL Listed.
- LED TECHNOLOGY - Replace your fluorescent shop lights with energy efficient LED linear fixtures from Sunlite. These 44.5-inch long lamps use integrated LEDs so there are no bulbs to replace making these a maintenance free solution for residential or commercial installations.
- WATERPROOF - The IP65 rating means these waterproof fixtures are dust tight and can withstand water projected from a standard hose nozzle without damage.
- DUAL MOUNTING - This fixture can be hung as a pendant fixture from chains or flush mounted to the ceiling. They feature a built-in pull chain switch and 5-foot grounded 3-prong outlet cord.
- LONG LIFE, ENERGY EFFICIENT - With a 35,000 hour life span these fixtures will provide years of maintenance free service. Each fixture uses only 37 watts of electricity and puts out cool white light (4000K) at a bright 4200 lumens with a 120 degree beam angle. Estimated annual energy cost is a low $4.46 (based on 3 hours/day at $0.11/kWh).
- A SAFER CHOICE - These waterproof fixtures ETL Listed for indoor installation. They are made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate and unlike fluorescent tubes they contain no harmful chemicals.
|Number of Lights:||1|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||4000K|
|MPN (Part No.):||SLT1078|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.