- Available Wattage: 600W
- Color Temperature Available:5700K
- Luminous Flux Available:33000Lumens [140 lumens/watt]
- Wattage Equivalent: 1000W
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Voltage:120V - 277V
- Mounting Option:Yoke Mount
- IP65 Rated - Suitable for Wet Locations
- cULus, DLCapproved
- 5 yearsof Manufacturer's Warranty
- Easy Mounting/Installation: You have the flexibility of installing this fixture in more than one way. You can mount the fixture by yoke/flood or knuckle mounting method. The yoke mounting bracket allows for panning & tilting of the fixture while knuckle mounting bracket allows for beam angle adjustment up to 360 degrees and illumination of the intended area. This installation takes much lesser time than the traditional metal-halide lighting fixture.
- Color Temperature: This fixture is available in day white light to make you feel safe during the nights while also providing you a completely glare-free light beam.
- Lumen Output: This fixture can provide a lumen up to 33000 to eliminate any dark spots and to cover huge areas.
- An Energy-saving lighting fixture: A 600W of LED flood light can replace a 1000W of metal-halide and you save on 400 watts of energy consumed by the lighting fixture.
- Completely Weatherproof: With an IP rating of 65, this LED flood light fixture can withstand harsh weather condition to protect against any ingress of dust or moisture.
- 5 Years of Manufacturer's Warranty & 30 days return guarantee: We intend to provide 100% customer satisfaction and hence we get you covered through a limited warranty when you can feel completely risk-free.
- Beam Angle: 120 degrees or more.
- Longer lasting: Even if you keep this flood light fixture on for 24 hours a day, it's going to last for 50,000 hours or more.
- Voltage Input: This fixture is applicable to a low voltage input of 120-277V.
- Certifications and approvals: This flood light fixture is UL & DLC approved to make you eligible for rebates & incentives.
With the capability of being installed anywhere as an outdoor lighting fixture, an LED flood light provides you with more than one mounting option such as flood mounting or yolk mounting and knuckle mounting. The LED flood light can be installed in an upward or downward manner to achieve different beam angles. Since the mounting is easy and quick, in order to change the beam angle a user simply needs to loosen the thumb screw, move onto the desired position and then retighten the screw.
An IP65 Rating for Water-Resistance
LED food light comes with an IP65 driver to withstand harsh weather conditions. The lighting fixture can resist ingress of dust, dirt or water from water jet. Hence, our outdoor LED flood light can be used in locations where there are chances of dust, dirt and dampness. Not only does it sustain such harsh and fluctuating environmental condition but is tried and tested to operate under such condition.
With a rugged aluminium casing on the outside, our outdoor LED flood light has the necessary durability to handle wind, dust, moisture or snow. With robust design and an aesthetic look, our outdoor LED flood light makes for a superior luminaire than any HID or metal-halide lamp.
Polycarbonate Optics - For Optimal Performance and Durability
Polycarbonate as an outer coating is used for our LED flood light to achieve an optimal lighting performance and durability. The polycarbonate imparts dimensional stability, resistance to withstand external heat and any other impact.
Thermal Heat Dissipation
The heat sink inside the LED flood light is made up of aluminium which being a good conductor heat can dissipate heat effectively and efficiently.
Ultra Wide Angle Lens
Our LED flood light has an ultra wide angle -- 120 degree for flood illumination of huge areas and wide spaces. This beam angle is not for the purpose of highlighting any specific object, rather it is for -- general area/sight lighting.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar. The chip is so embedded inside our LED flush mount lighting fixture in such a way that highest operational efficiency is ensured.
The LED flood light comes with a CRI of 70 enabling objects and surfaces to look realistic and unartificial up to the extent of 70% in comparison to an ideal or natural light source.
Low Cost Maintenance
The LED flood light needs very low maintenance because of the technology that it uses and a low lumen depreciation it undergoes until the end of its lifespan. Hence, a low maintenance cost.
Vibration Test Pass
Vibration Test Pass: The vibration testing is done for conduct dynamic measurements on a luminaire. For this, the luminaire under the test is exposed to a certain vibration level and tested as specified by national and international standards.
As DLC approved product, an LED flood light makes you eligible for rebate.
|Beam Angle:||150x85 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Replaces:||2100 Watt Replacement|
|Safety Rating:||UL Listed|
|Certifications:||UL cUL DLC|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-S-G08-600WCT3A1-BRAM57|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||FD001|
|Return Policy:||30 Days Return|