LED Modern Wall Sconce - 120V - 20 Watt - 3.2" x 5.92" x 14" - LED Bulb - 3000K - >80 High CRI - 1100 Lumens - No Dimmable - EW Listed - Silver Finish - Steel/Glass - Wall Mount - 5 Years Warranty
- LED TECHNOLOGY - Each fixture contains 22 energy saving LEDs that never need replacing. They emit a Warm White 3000K light at 1100 lumen (equivalent to a 100 watt light bulb) but only use 20 watts of electricity. Estimated yearly energy cost of $2.41 based on 3 hours/day $0.11/kWh.
- MODERN DESIGN - The sharp angles and contemporary design of this wall sconce will add an elegant touch to any home or business. The simplistic silver metal frame holds opaque white lens made from durable polycarbonate.
- MAINTENANCE FREE - With a life span of up to 50,000 hours this fixture is designed for years or reliable service with no bulbs to replace. Installing LED fixtures may qualify you for state and local rebate programs.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - The durable metal frame and polycarbonate lens can withstand the weather yet it's still stylish enough for indoor use. Ideal for balconies, porches, walkways, hallways, entry ways, living and dining spaces in both residential and commercial spaces.
- EASY TO INSTALL - This sconce is easy to install on any electrical box. Mounting bracket, screws, wire nuts and installation instructions are included.
Add a modern touch to any home or business with this Sunlite LED wall sconce. The contemporary design silver metal frame holds an opaque white polycarbonate lens. Built in LEDs makes this a no maintenance lighting solution for home or commercial use. Emits a Warm White light at 3000K at 1100 lumen, equivalent to a 100 watt light bulb. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, this attractive fixture will provide up to 50,000 hours of reliable service. Mounting bracket, screws, wire nuts and installation instructions are included.
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.2 x 5.92 x 14 Inch|
|Life Hours:||50000 hrs|
|Number of Lights:||1|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||3000K|
|MPN (Part No.):||SLT1006|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.