Elegant Stone RTA Kitchen Cabinets - 11" x 14" Inch, Sample Door, For Wall/Base/Tall/Vanity Cabinets
Elegant Stone RTA Kitchen Cabinets - 11" x 14" Inch, Sample Door, For Wall/Base/Tall/Vanity CabinetsWrite a Review
Upgrade to the elegant stone design for the kitchen cabinetry and vanity cabinets. The sleek stone sample is part of the Concord series. They come with half-inch back panels to provide a sturdy build to the doors. The glides make it smooth to open and close the cabinet. If you ant your cabinetry on top of design aesthetics, the elegant stone is the right choice for your Interiors. The light-colored wood interiors are easy to clean, and regular maintenance is not required. When you opt for colors that add contrast to interiors, truly add up to you and your personal choice.
FEATURES of Elegant Stone:
- Well known for American Style Framed Cabinets.
- Popular feature cabinets used in Contemporary & Traditional Interior Design.
- Offers a wide range of cabinet designs that can be used in Kitchen, Vanity and Closet space.
- Heavy duty steel concealed adjustable hinge, with soft-close mechanism.
- A full overlay 5 piece solid wood 3 rail, with a reversed raised solid MDF veneer center panel. Mortise and Tenon construction.
- ? Solid wood, dovetail construction. With high quality stainless steel full extension undermount glide. With soft-close safety feature.
- Toe Kick: 4® Toe kick with 3? inset on all standard base and vanity cabinets.
- Five Year Limited Warranty
Available in RTA Cabinets & Assembled Cabinets.
We provide a construction manual that shows a detailed installation process with diagrams. Manual has a step by step guide on assembling the cabinet. All cabinet products have each piece labelled and it can be easily assembled by following the instructions manual.
RTA Cabinets : It is very common for homeowners to store the kitchen cabinets for a few days while other parts of the project progress. This is because the RTA Cabinets acquire less space and can be stored easily in any dry interior space.
Assembled Cabinets : These cabinets are already assembled ready to place it in your space.
This cabinet line has the effective ship time available and leaves the warehouse within 7-10 Business Days!
Back: Full ® plywood back, installed with our interlock system. Screwed to top and bottom.
Side Panels: ® Plywood sides. Light maple veneer interior and matching finished exterior.
Frame: ? thick, 1® wide, kiln-dried solid hardwood. Frame and sides are installed with our interlocking system, which ensures easy assembly and inseparable strength.
Toe Kick: 4® Toe kick with 3? inset on all standard base and vanity cabinets.
Hinges: Heavy duty steel concealed hinge, six-way adjustable. Can be upgraded to soft-close.
The design is scratch-resistant and can withstand the ongoing traffic inside the house.