LED Flood Lights - 300 Watt - 600W Replacement - 40521 Lumens - Bronze Finish - 5700 Kelvin - 120V -277V - 50000 Life Hours - Weatherproof IP65 Rated - DLC Listed - Outdoor Flood Lights
BUILDMyplace's industrial, commercial and residential line of products includes 300W LED Flood Light available in bronze finish. Using the latest solid-state lighting technology, this luminaire can be used both as outdoor and an indoor LED flood light depending on the lumen output (40,521 lumens), the beam angle (120 degrees), the color temperature (5700K) and the CRI. Our LED Floodlight is superior to spotlight, being broad-beamed and a high-intensity light. An LED flood light available for yoke or knuckle mounting is high on energy-efficiency and can last longer than metal-halides. This fixture is UL, DLC, CE and RoHS approved product and can easily replace up to 1000W of any metal-halide lighting fixture.
- Easy Mounting/Installation: You have the flexibility of installing this fixture in more than one way. You can mount the fixture by yoke/flood or knuckle mounting method. The yoke mounting bracket allows for panning & tilting of the fixture while knuckle mounting bracket allows for beam angle adjustment up to 360 degrees and illumination of the intended area. This installation takes much lesser time than the traditional metal-halide lighting fixture.
- Color Temperature: This fixture is available in day white light to make you feel safe during the nights while also providing you a completely glare-free light beam.
- Lumen Output: This fixture can provide a lumen up to 40,521 to eliminate any dark spots and to cover huge areas.
- An Energy-saving lighting fixture: A 300W of LED flood light can replace a 1000W of metal-halide and you save on 1000 watts of energy consumed by the lighting fixture.
- Completely Weatherproof: With an IP rating of 65, this LED flood light fixture can withstand harsh weather condition to protect against any ingress of dust or moisture.
- 5 Years of Manufacturer's Warranty & 30 days return guarantee: We intend to provide 100% customer satisfaction and hence we get you covered through a limited warranty when you can feel completely risk-free.
- Beam Angle: 120 degrees or more.
- Longer lasting: Even if you keep this flood light fixture on for 24 hours a day, it's going to last for 50,000 hours or more.
- Voltage Input: This fixture is applicable to a low voltage input of 120-277V.
- Certifications and approvals: This flood light fixture is UL & DLC approved to make you eligible for rebates & incentives.
With the capability of being installed anywhere as an outdoor lighting fixture, an LED flood light provides you with more than one mounting option such as flood mounting or yolk mounting and knuckle mounting. The LED flood light can be installed in an upward or downward manner to achieve different beam angles. Since the mounting is easy and quick, in order to change the beam angle a user simply needs to loosen the thumb screw, move onto the desired position and then retighten the screw.
An IP65 Rating for Water-Resistance
LED food light comes with an IP65 driver to withstand harsh weather conditions. The lighting fixture can resist ingress of dust, dirt or water from water jet. Hence, our outdoor LED flood light can be used in locations where there are chances of dust, dirt and dampness. Not only does it sustain such harsh and fluctuating environmental condition but is tried and tested to operate under such condition.
With a rugged aluminium casing on the outside, our outdoor LED flood light has the necessary durability to handle wind, dust, moisture or snow. With robust design and an aesthetic look, our outdoor LED flood light makes for a superior luminaire than any HID or metal-halide lamp.
Polycarbonate Optics - For Optimal Performance and Durability
Polycarbonate as an outer coating is used for our LED flood light to achieve an optimal lighting performance and durability. The polycarbonate imparts dimensional stability, resistance to withstand external heat and any other impact.
Thermal Heat Dissipation
The heat sink inside the LED flood light is made up of aluminium which being a good conductor heat can dissipate heat effectively and efficiently.
Ultra Wide Angle Lens
Our LED flood light has an ultra wide angle -- 120 degree for flood illumination of huge areas and wide spaces. This beam angle is not for the purpose of highlighting any specific object, rather it is for -- general area/sight lighting.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar. The chip is so embedded inside our LED flush mount lighting fixture in such a way that highest operational efficiency is ensured.
The LED Flood Light brings you extra energy-savings by being dimmable. It can be dimmed from 0-10V, 0 being the 'maximum dimming' level and 10 the "lowest level of dimming". Our flood light is compatible with most standard dimmers available in the market.
The LED flood light comes with a CRI of 70 enabling objects and surfaces to look realistic and unartificial up to the extent of 70% in comparison to an ideal or natural light source.
Low Cost Maintenance
The LED flood light needs very low maintenance because of the technology that it uses and a low lumen depreciation it undergoes until the end of its lifespan. Hence, a low maintenance cost.
Vibration Test Pass
The vibration testing is done for conduct dynamic measurements on a luminaire. For this, the luminaire under the test is exposed to a certain vibration level and tested as specified by national and international standards.
As DLC approved product, an LED flood light makes you eligible for rebate.
This product is compatible with the following dimmers. These dimmers work perfectly with our lights.
**For any other Dimmer please contact our customer support or check with your electrician.
|Beam Angle:||150*85 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700K|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.4 x 22|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-FL-300W(5700K)|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||1000 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-40 F to 113 F|
|Safety Rating:||UL cUL Listed|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Listed|
|MPN (Part No.):||FD019|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is it 220v?
yes these work with 100v - 277v
What is the throw and dispersing rate?
its about 150*85 Degree
I bought this, but it’s not compatible with my current pole light. How can I get a different bracket?
we have different bracket and acessories on our website and you can also call us so we can suggest options
Are they available in 480 volts
anything between 100-277v
Is warranty included with this item and for how many years?
Yes, these light come along with warranty for 5 years.
It's this light dimmeble?
these are not a dimmable light.
What are the Specs on the Electrical Drivers for this light?
We do not have the Specs on the drivers however the driver for this light is Meanwell HLG driver.
Do you make a dimmable model?
We do not currently, but you could make it dimmable with an outside LED comptible dimmer.
Is this fixture approved for indoor accent lighting.
We wouldn't recommend it for that, no.
How much power this use
Does this light adjust or is it set to one angle ?
This light can onlt be adjusted up or down, no sideway motion.
Can I get this light with a photo control ?
What Generation is this light?
It is the newest model!
are there quanity discounts
Typically after 100+ pieces we do offer them, or depending on product/stock/your purchase history.
Will these work using 120v of power?
How long are the cords they come with?
They are about 2ft 10in long, not counting the inch or 2 of exposed wires at the end.
Can these be mounted to a box
Can you please clarify? These would likely be too heavy to be installed onto any regular box.