The Lacquer Ash is the most elegant addition to the Luxury collection. Best known for European style incorporation in terms of vanity cabinets or kitchen cabinets. The whitish shade increases the opulence of the interiors. The door sample is easy to install and provides an additional point why these designs are popular among homeowners. The cabinets come with a 5-year warranty for homeowners, and the adequate shipping time is 3-4 weeks from the date of order. Additionally, the cabinets are eco-friendly and CARB 2 compliant. The product is scratch-resistant and highly durable when compared to conventional cabinets. Be wise and choose the best color options available in the Luxury range.
FEATURES of Luxury Lacquer Ash:
- Best known for European Style / Frameless Cabinet.
- Popular feature cabinet used in Modern Interior Design.
- Offers a wide range of cabinet designs that can be used in Kitchen, Vanity and Closet space.
- Resistant to warping, scratch and high temperature.
- Drawer Hardware Full-extension soft-close drawer glidesof 500mm glide length
- Core Material EPA title VI compliant particle board (41 - 44 pounds/cu.ft.)
- Six-way adjustable 95° degree opening soft close hinges, offering easy installation.
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
Available in RTA Cabinets.
We provide a construction manual that shows a detailed installation process with diagrams. Manual has a step by step guide on assembling the cabinet. All cabinet products have each piece labelled and it can be easily assembled by following the instructions manual.
There is an additional plus point on buying RTA Cabinets : It is very common for homeowners to store the kitchen cabinets for a few days while other parts of the project progress. This is because the RTA Cabinets acquire less space and can be stored easily in any dry interior space.
This cabinet line has the effective ship time available and leaves the warehouse within 3-4 weeks!
EPA title VI compliant medium density fiberboard ( 47 - 50 pounds/cu.ft.).
Made with Eco-friendly material.
- 4 layers of lacquer finish with 22 processes of manufacture. High glossy lacquer finish, free from edge bandings.
- Back Panel: 3/4" (18mm) plywood frame with 1/8" (3mm) thick plywood back panel of matching color on the interior, reinforced with nails and glue.
- Drawer Panel:Drawer bottom & back panel apply 5/8" (16mm) plywood board, with creamy white color melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding of matching color
- Adjustable leg:Height ranges from 4 1/2" to 5 1/2". suitable for aluminum alloy toe-kick and matching door panel toe-kick.
Unique J shaped handle design. Easy to clean & maintenance.
Six-way adjustable 95° degree opening soft close hinges, offering easy installation.
The design is scratch-resistant and can withstand the ongoing traffic inside the house.
Also, Resistant to warping and high temperature.
5-years Manufacturer Warranty
Our Cabinetry warrants that cabinets and parts should be free of substantial defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years following the acquisition date for residential customers and a period of 1 year following the acquisition date for commercial customers.
The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
This limited warranty applies to domestic use only and covers defects in materials and workmanship. Labor and shipping are not included. Indoor use only. If the product is no longer available, Buildmyplace will substitute a similar product. Color match is not guaranteed as all cabinets will change over time.
We regard the customer's health as our top concern, so we carefully select environmentally friendly materials. We control the material from the very beginning, which ensures raw materials meet the standard of E1, KCMA, CARB 2, etc. for different countries.
|MPN (Part No.):||IVA-Sample Door-6x6-LA|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.