2X4 LED Troffer Recessed Lights 50W - 5000K - Dimmable - DLC Listed (2-Pack)
Estimated Delivery:Oct 04 - Oct 08,the delivery time for cabinets may vary.
Free Shipping on select orders & Returns on all orders.
2 X 4 LED Troffer Ceiling Lights - 50Watt - 375 Watt Equivalent - Dimmable - 6250 Lumens - 5000 Kelvin - DLC Listed - Commercial / Industrial LED Troffer Lighting Fixture
Designed for commercial businesses, the 50W LED Troffer as dimmable lighting fixture with an ultra wide beam angle can illuminate any space evenly. Suitable for drop-in ceilings, it comes in rectangular shape. By replacing 140W of any fluorescent tube light, a 50W troffer saves you 90 watts of energy. Available in a color temperature glow of 5000K and with a CRI of more than standard (80+), it provides for lighting that's appealing and that which enables you to view objects and surfaces with enough clarity. Being DLC approved, it also makes you eligible for rebate. As with all other lighting products, you get 5 years of manufacturer's warranty on this lighting fixture.
- 5000K Color Temperature: This color temperature means provides for neutral white-day white light.
- Dimmable: The LED troffer light being compatible with standard dimmers can be dimmed from 0-10V, where at 0 volts, the dimmer will allow for dimming up to a minimum light level and 10V, the lighting fixture can be dimmed down to 10%.
- Effortless Installation: Quite easy to install. In order to install a troffer light into a drop-in ceiling, the fixture is installed into the ceiling frame without suspending it and then removing a knock out in the access plate followed by making all the right wiring connections. For details, you must follow the complete manufacturer's instructions.
- Built To Last Longer: The LED troffer is built to last for 50,000 hours at the minimum, at least 3-4 times more than the fluorescent tubes.
- Energy-Saving: The troffer can bring an energy-saving of almost 75%, helping you to have low utility bills.
- Easy To Operate, Easy To Maintain: Since troffer light does not warm up easily unlike any of the traditional lighting fixtures, it's cool to touch and operates well. It needs no maintenance as long as it lasts and hence you also have low or no maintenance costs.
- UL Certified & DLC Approved: Troffer light being UL certified lets you avoid fire and shock hazard while the approval from DLC allows you to have rebates upon installation.
- 5 Years of manufacturer's warranty: Enjoy a hassle-free warranty of a minimum of 5 years provided from the manufacturer's end.
The installation comes easy with the fixture being installed into the ceiling frame without any suspension. Follow manufacturer's instructions for more details.
With a more than standard Color Rendering Index, the troffer can help viewing of objects in their true colors with an 80% efficiency in comparison to a natural light source.
150 Degree Beam Angle
A beam angle of 150 degree is what you get, when you choose troffer lighting fixture.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar. The chip is so embedded inside our LED troffer lighting fixture in such a way that highest operational efficiency is ensured.
The troffer is housed in rugged die-cast aluminium metal to ensure durability against any external stress or strain.
Thermal Heat Dissipation
LED troffer light has an excellent thermal management ability and hence can dissipate heat effectively, whatever heat that may be produced by the fixture.
UV and Mercury Free
LED troffer does not contain any harmful radiation such as ultraviolet rays in its light beam, nor does it have any toxic chemicals such as mercury or lead to cause any human or environmental hazard.
Low Cost Maintenance
Because of the technology that an LED troffer light utilizes to provide lighting, the product requires no or low maintenance for as long as it lasts, the total lifespan being 50,000 hours.
The LED troffer light comes with 0-10V dimmable option and is compatible with most standard dimmers in the market. When the dimmer brings down the light level to a minimum, it's at 0 volts, while the peak light level is achieved at 10 volts.
No Dark Spot
The ultra wide beam angle the troffer has, it eliminates all the dark spots visible in any area.
>50,000 Life Hours
If you let the troffer light ON for 24 hours a day, you have 50,000 hours as its minimum life expectancy.
Having the Energy Star approval, this product comes within the scope of rebate-eligibility norms.
|Beam Angle:||>150 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.6*23.7*3.62|
|Fixture Color:||Powder Coating|
|IP Rating:||IP20 Rated|
|MPN (Part No.):||TR002|
|Return Policy:||30 Days Return|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||375 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4 F TO +113 F|
The customer service was very good and helpful