Shaw Floorte Reflections White Oak SW661-7066 Woodlands Engineered Hardwood Flooring 7" x 1/2" x 11.3 mm Thickness (23.58 SF/CTN)
Sample swatch for
Covers: 23.58 / sq. ft.
Estimated Delivery:Jun 17 - Jun 21
Free Shipping on select orders & Returns on all orders.
Wooden flooring makes the indoors look so scenic as their natural textures offer a classic vibe that everyone cherishes. However, there are several factors that limit us from investing in wooden flooring. This is why you should look for a durable alternative. A hardwood flooring is indeed a durable yet pleasing option for flooring. This 7-inch hardwood plank has a natural woodlike flooring look. The textures of these Woodland's shade planks are mild and look pretty legit. These planks are suitable for residential and commercial locations.
Moving forward, these planks are rigid and contains an 11.4 mm thickness that does not let the planks chip or break through wear and tear. In addition, the planks are easy to maintain. Comes with a scratch-resistant and stain-resistant finish, these planks will not compromise the looks and will not take hours to clean. Simultaneously, their resistance against moisture is excellent. So, you can opt for these planks in damp locations like kitchen, bathroom, basement, etcetera. Therefore, this hardwood flooring is undoubtedly a pleasing yet highly durable alternative to conventional wooden floorings.
Color - Woodlands
Dimensions - 7 inch
Material - Hardwood
Thickness - 11.4 mm
Installation method - Nail / staple / glue / float
Stain-resistant, scratch-resistant, and splash-resistant
Ideal for - Compatible with both residential and commercial locations.
Warranty - 5 years limited commercial and lifetime residential warranty against breaking and other manufacturing defects.
|Collection:||Reflections White Oak|
|Commercial Warranty:||5 Year Light Commercial|
|MPN (Part No.):||SW661-7066|
|Residential Warranty:||Splash-Proof Lifetime Residential|
|sq/ft per pallet:||848.88|
|Weight Per Unit:||54|
|Installation Grade:||Nail, Staple, Glue, Floating|
|Product Type:||Hardwood Flooring|
|sq/ft per box:||23.58|
Many of the products we ship are fragile in nature. Thus, for delivering products to you safely and unharmed, we have partnered with UPS and FedEx for multilayered packaging. Our Courier partners are known for their worldwide fast and safe deliveries. We assure you that our delivery partners and products will meet your shipping and service expectations.
BUILDMyplace Checklist for Smooth Shipping
At present, we ship across all 50 states in the U.S.A. Our usual lead times are shown below
Total time for Delivery
2-4 Business days
5 Business days
7-9 Business days
Help us deliver premium-quality products on time by taking note of the following:
- For quicker delivery, always mention your street address to avoid confusion.
- Providing the exact address helps us with making quick delivery.
- The maximum delivery time limit is ten days. After you take all the right steps and we have received the payment from your service provider, you will receive the product(s) within the specified time.
- Make sure to mention your contact number.
- Before signing the delivery receipt, check the product for any damage and make sure it stands up to your expectations. In case the customer forgets to do so, they would be liable for the mishappening.
- Upon receiving the product(s), open the carton(s) immediately. If the product(s) has any concealed damage, retain the carton(s) and contact us As Soon As Possible.
Note: If the product is damaged in transit, delivery partners will be liable. To let us know about any incident, call 740-697-5223 to talk with a representative and request an inspection. You can also ask the representative to initiate a freight claim. Inside-delivery options are not provided by our carriers.
Before you start shopping, know that:
- We do not ship outside the US. So, we request International shoppers to double-check before placing an order kindly.
- BUILDMyplace reserves all the rights to refuse or cancel an order, in some unforeseen circumstances, such as:
- Item is out of stock;
- Number of items in the cart go more than a specified limit
- Errors in the product title, description or pricing information
3. We are eager to hear from you and committed to delivering a Rating-worthy service to you.
Feel free to reach us at email@example.com;
We would love to help you out!