Flicker Free T8 LED Light Bulbs - 4ft LED Tube 22W - 5000K - Single Ended Power, Clear Lens- Commercial Shop Lights - ROHS, UL, CUL Listed - 50,000 Hours LIfespan - 5 Years Warranty
The 4ft. LED clear tube glass of 22W available in 5000K color temperature and having a CRI of >80 can deliver 3000 lumens. An excellent substitute that a 4ft. LED tube light is, it's a perfect retrofit for T8, T10 & T12 fluorescent tubes. This 22W can safely and easily replace fluorescent tube of 60W and bring an energy-savings of 38W. Thus, you can have a lower utility bill to the extent of 38W month after month and year after year. This 22W can work without a ballast, hence the existing ballast must be bypassed and directly wired to the line source for the existing tube fixture to work. These 22W LED tubes are housed in rugged die-cast aluminium for an efficient heat dissipation. For the standard ceiling height, these LED Tubes having a beam angle of >120 degree emit enough bright light, have a long lifespan and have a shatterproof coating unlike the fluorescent tubes that were of inferior light quality, typically low lifespan and usually with no shatter proofing. One of the best things about LED tubes from BUILDMyplace is they are UL & DLC listed, these listings make you eligible for handsome rebate along with 5 years of warranty.
- Instant Turn On: The 22W LED clear tube from BUILDMyPlace is designed to light up instantly without any flickering or humming noise unlike the conventional fluorescent tubes when they need to warm up each time they are switched on.
- 75% of Energy-Savings: Replacing your fluorescent tube with our 22W LED tube can bring you atleast 75% of energy-savings turning into a lower utility bill each month.
- 50,000 Hour Life Expectancy: The LED tube is built to last for atleast 50,000 hours, even if used the tube for 24 hours a day. If used for 12 hours on a daily basis, it may last for not less than 100,000 hours. Such a huge difference from what you see in case of fluorescent tubes when their lifespan is minimum 7,000 hours and 30,000 hours at the max.
- Easy Installation & Operation: The fluorescent tube needs to be taken out and LED tube to be inserted in its place into the tube fixture. Such an easy installation that is!
- Better Thermal Management Than The Conventional fluorescent Tubes: The LED tube unlike the fluorescent tube does not warm up so often and hence does not require cooling down. In places where you need consistent lighting throughout the day and night, fluorescent tubes will not work and LED tube then is the best choice. This 22W LED tube will not cause any problem as long as it lasts so fairly easy to operate.
- Certification & Rebate: This product from BUILDMyPlace being a UL & DLC may make you eligible for certain rebates & incentives.
- Return & Warranty: If however, you are not satisfied with our product, you have a 30 days return guarantee from us. We provide 5 years of risk-free warranty. You will soon realize that you are in completely safe hands.
This LED tube requires you to either remove the ballast or bypass it. We have prepared a step-by-step guide to help you bypass the ballast to successfully install your LED tube.
Whether it's 2ft, 4ft or 8ft LED tube, one of the jaw-dropping features of LED tubes is that they don't flicker unlike what you would have definitely observed in case of fluorescent tubes. The LED tubes start instantly and once they start, they don't flicker and produce a humming sound.
The LED tubes that are either clear or frosted have an IP44 rating. This rating signifies that our LED tubes are protected against dust-tight (objects in the dust that are of a size more than 1mm) and protected against water-ingress from all directions. For such reasons, LED tubes are safe for use in areas where there are moisture and water. E.g. Bathrooms, kitchens etc.
The LED tubes accept an input voltage of 100V-277V. You can go for a waterproof transformer in case you don't have this voltage and wish to convert this voltage range to some other.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED tubes will require low or no maintenance if you are going for a ballast bypass option of LED tube installation. Though not very frequent, but you may have to replace the ballasts once in the total lifetime of LED tubes, if you are going for ballast compatibility option and hence you will have to bear with slightly higher maintenance costs when choosing the former option.
>50,000 Life Hours
The lifespan of LED tubes is no less than 50,000 hours or 5.7 years, if the tubes are operated upon for 24 hours a day. Can last longer, if the tubes are kept ON for only 12 hours a day.
The CRI being greater than 80 for LED tubes, whatever object comes in the light distribution range appears to be real and natural up to 80% extent on a CRI scale of 1-100 and as it would have appeared in the natural light.
120 Degree Beam Angle
The 120 degree or ultra wide beam angle is made use of when large areas need to be covered. All our LED tubes whether clear or frosted have a 120 degree beam angle.
The LED tubes can save energy up to 75% in extreme contrast with fluorescent tubes that consume lot of energy to bring you a higher energy bill. We highly recommend going for our LED tubes that are an excellent combo of lumen brightness and energy-savings.
Aluminium Heat Sink
The LED tubes have a big heat sink made of aluminium and that's a pretty good reason as to why the LED tubes don't warm up too soon to be in consistent operation. This is in extreme contrast with the fluorescent tubes that warmed up too soon and required cooling down to operate efficiently.
Embedded inside the LED tube is a high quality standalone chip -- SMD LED -- made from many number of chips to ensure high performance and reliability.
The LED tubes were one of the first LED lighting products to have become rebate eligible. All our LED tubes are DLC approved to make you eligible for the rebate.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||60 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4 F TO +113 F|
|Wiring:||Single Ended Power ONLY|
|Beam Angle:||120 Degree Beam Angle|
|DLC Model no.:||WENT84SUA-22WB-50CF|
|Lens Type:||Clear PC|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB034|
Very Bright. I ran six runs 3' apart, and 10 bulbs each run in our mechanic shop with 14' ceiling. We have happy employees now.
Four of these 3000 lumen bulbs appear brighter than the pair of 8000 lumen T12s I replaced. Bulbs were kind of loosely packed in the main box, but each was individually boxed with a protective film on the clear side and caps on the end pins.
Quality product at a reasonable price. My daughter really likes the LED tubes.
The bulbs are great! Very bright and really lit up my greenhouse at night. I would definitely purchase again for a greenhouse or workspace. The only thing that I didn�t like was they were shipped by USPS and they are always a pain to deal with in this area don�t handle their packages very well and mine arrived late
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
will you also be offering an 8 foot single pin application
In Order to understand your needs better, please give us a call at 888-972-6211
One end power,does the other end have pin to hold in fixture
It does have a pin on the other side to hold the fixture in place however, it does not have power on one side.
Which bulb will I need to replace a T8 bulb? Is there any other items I will need to use them in my current ballast operated lights?
you need Ballast Compatible T8 4ft tubes.
Can I install these in damp locations?
no these are not rated fro damp locations
Can these bulbs be connected in a series of 4 or more on a single circuit?
yes, it can be link 4 together.
do I have to change the tombstones to install these bulbs
If you have Non-Shunted Tombstone Socket you don't have to change. If you Don't you have to change to Non-Shunted Tombstone Socket.
Are these bulbs dimable? I love the light, most of the time.
These are not dimmable.
I am interested in purchasing 4 22w, (60w) replacements for a kitchen light that has a plastic cover. How much heat do these units generate. Will it melt the cover?
LED tubes generate negligible heat, hence it's totally safe for that plastic cover.
How much of a delay exists between when power is applied and the lamp illuminates?
There is no delay.