T8 4ft LED Tube/Bulb - 22W 3000 Lumens 6500K Clear, 2-Row, G13 Base, Double Ended Power - Ballast Bypass
Estimated Delivery:Jun 17 - Jun 21
Free Shipping on select orders & Returns on all orders.
T8 4Ft LED Tube - 3000 Lumens - 22 Watt - 60W Replacement - 6500 Kelvin - Dual Ended G13 Pin - Fluorescent Fixture Replacement for Garage, Shop, Warehouse, Office, Market - ROHS, ETL ETL Listed
BUILDMyplace presents 22-watt two-row dual-ended LED tube which has a clear housing. This four feet LED tube is energy efficient and is a perfect retrofit for T8, T10 or T12 tubes. Having a long life this tube will run for more than 50,000 hours which means that you won't have to worry about your tube for at least half a decade. The beam angle of these tubes is 120 degrees and these have a clear or frosted cover. These 22 watt LED tubes replace 60-watt fluorescents which means that by installing these tubes you will be saving energy worth 38 watts per hour for as long as you use these lights. These tube lights have an IP rating of 20 which means that these lights are protected from dust and materials larger than 1mm.
Features T8 4ft 22W LED Tube, 2-Row LED Tube, 6500K Clear Dual-Ended Power:
- Available Wattage: 22W
- Available Size: 4ft
- Color Temperature Available: 6500K
- Lifespan - 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 100V - 277V
- ETL, CE, ROHS
- Ballast Bypass
- 5 years of Manufacturer's Warranty
These LED tubes are highly energy-efficient and convert 95% of the electricity consumed into light whereas fluorescent tubes convert a mere 5% of the electricity consumed into the light. This is why this 22-watt LED tube is a suitable replacement for a 60-watt fluorescent tube.
This tube because of its high operational efficiency and superior functioning has a long life of 50,000 hours. This means that once you install these LED tubes you won't have to worry about your tube for at least 5.7 years.
The color rendering index of these tubes is 80 which means that the colors displayed by these tubes are 80% accurate when compared to daylight.
These tubes have an ingress protection rating of 20 which means that these tubes are protected from dust and any particle larger than 1 mm.
Low maintenance cost
Because of the long life and high-efficiency these tubes need little or no maintenance bringing down the cost of maintenance.
These tubes do not produce any flicker while turning on because these tubes run on the LED technology. Neither do these light produce a humming sound while in operation.
5 years warranty
These tubes have a manufacturer's warranty of five years so that you won't have to worry about your tube light for at least half a decade.
This LED tube requires you to either remove the ballast or bypass it. We have prepared a step-by-step guide to help you bypass the ballast to successfully install your LED tube.
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB070|
|Return Policy:||30 Days Return|
|Beam Angle:||120 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6500K|
|IP Rating:||IP20 Rated|
|Operating Temprature:||-4 F TO +113 F|
Many of the products we ship are fragile in nature. Thus, for delivering products to you safely and unharmed, we have partnered with UPS and FedEx for multilayered packaging. Our Courier partners are known for their worldwide fast and safe deliveries. We assure you that our delivery partners and products will meet your shipping and service expectations.
BUILDMyplace Checklist for Smooth Shipping
At present, we ship across all 50 states in the U.S.A. Our usual lead times are shown below
Total time for Delivery
2-4 Business days
5 Business days
7-9 Business days
Help us deliver premium-quality products on time by taking note of the following:
- For quicker delivery, always mention your street address to avoid confusion.
- Providing the exact address helps us with making quick delivery.
- The maximum delivery time limit is ten days. After you take all the right steps and we have received the payment from your service provider, you will receive the product(s) within the specified time.
- Make sure to mention your contact number.
- Before signing the delivery receipt, check the product for any damage and make sure it stands up to your expectations. In case the customer forgets to do so, they would be liable for the mishappening.
- Upon receiving the product(s), open the carton(s) immediately. If the product(s) has any concealed damage, retain the carton(s) and contact us As Soon As Possible.
Note: If the product is damaged in transit, delivery partners will be liable. To let us know about any incident, call 740-697-5223 to talk with a representative and request an inspection. You can also ask the representative to initiate a freight claim. Inside-delivery options are not provided by our carriers.
Before you start shopping, know that:
- We do not ship outside the US. So, we request International shoppers to double-check before placing an order kindly.
- BUILDMyplace reserves all the rights to refuse or cancel an order, in some unforeseen circumstances, such as:
- Item is out of stock;
- Number of items in the cart go more than a specified limit
- Errors in the product title, description or pricing information
3. We are eager to hear from you and committed to delivering a Rating-worthy service to you.
Feel free to reach us at email@example.com;
We would love to help you out!
Very good and nice
Very good lighting excellent I will recommend it to other people. Anthony Mirasola
Replaced fluorescent tubes to brighten up workshop. Very nice result.
The double row LED was a vast improvement over the single row, 4K.