4ft LED Tube - 3000 Lumens - 22Watt - 60W Equivalent - 6500 Kelvin - Clear - Fluorescent Light Bulbs Replacement , UL cUL Listed - Flicker Free
The 4ft. LED clear tube glass of 22W available in 6500K color temperature and having a CRI of >80 can deliver 3000 lumens. An excellent substitute that a 4ft. LED tube light is, it's a perfect retrofit for T8, T10 & T12 fluorescent tubes. This 22W can safely and easily replace fluorescent tube of 60W and bring an energy-savings of 38W. Thus, you can have a lower utility bill to the extent of 38W month after month and year after year. This 22W can work without a ballast, hence the existing ballast must be bypassed and directly wired to the line source for the existing tube fixture to work. These 22W LED tubes are housed in rugged die-cast aluminium for an efficient heat dissipation. For the standard ceiling height, these LED tubes having a beam angle of >120 degree emit enough bright light, have a long lifespan and have a shatterproof coating unlike the fluorescent tubes that were of inferior light quality, typically low lifespan and usually with no shatterproof.
- Instant Turn On: The 22W LED clear tube from BUILDMyplace is designed to light up instantly without any flickering or humming noise unlike the conventional fluorescent tubes when they need to warm up each time they are switched on.
- 6500K Color Temperature: Having an LED tube with this color temperature means exposing yourself to 'cool white light' glow. And, this works best for those who want focus and detail, who need to study or work on long projects.
- 75% of Energy-Savings: Replacing your fluorescent tube with our 22W LED tube can bring you atleast 75% of energy-savings turning into a lower utility bill each month.
- 50,000 Hour Life Expectancy: The LED tube is built to last for atleast 50,000 hours, even if used the tube for 24 hours a day. If used for 12 hours on a daily basis, it may last for not less than 100,000 hours. Such a huge difference from what you see in case of fluorescent tubes when their lifespan is minimum 7,000 hours and 30,000 hours at the max.
- Easy Installation & Operation: The fluorescent tube needs to be taken out and LED tube be inserted in its place into the tube fixture. Such an easy installation that is!
- Better Thermal Management Than The Conventional fluorescent Tubes: The LED tube unlike the fluorescent tube does not warm up so often and hence does not require cooling down. In places where you need consistent lighting throughout the day and night, fluorescent tubes will not work and LED tube then is the best choice. This 22W LED tube will not cause any problem as long as it lasts so fairly easy to operate. .
- Return & Warranty: If however, you are not satisfied with our product, you have a 30 days return guarantee from us. We provide 5 years of risk-free warranty. You will soon realize that you are in completely safe hands.
This LED tube requires a ballast bypass and they need to be directly wired into the socket for line voltage.
For the 'direct wiring' of this LED tube, you can either remove the ballast or bypass the ballast. And, you must make sure that you remove the shunted sockets, in case you don't have the non-shunted sockets as the T8 LED tubes can only work with non-shuntd sockets. Also, the wiring of the tube is done on the same end of the tube. This means that these lights have the live and the neutral power supply through one side only.
Whether it's 2ft, 4ft or 8ft LED tube, one of the jaw-dropping features of LED tubes is that they don't flicker unlike what you would have definitely observed in case of fluorescent tubes. The LED tubes start instantly and once they start, they don't flicker and produce a humming sound.
The LED tubes that are either clear or frosted have an IP44 rating. This rating signifies that our LED tubes are protected against dust-tight (objects in the dust that are of size more than 1mm) and protected against water-ingress from all directions. For such reasons, LED tubes are safe for use in areas where there is moisture and water. E.g. Bathrooms, kitchens etc.
The LED tubes accepts an input voltage of 120V-277V. You can go for a waterproof transformer in case you don't have this voltage and wish to convert this voltage range to some other.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED tubes will require low or no maintenance if you are going for a ballast bypass option of LED tube installation. Though not very frequent, but you may have to replace the ballasts once in the total lifetime of LED tubes, if you are going for ballast compatibility option and hence you will have to bear with slightly higher maintenance costs when choosing the former option.
>50,000 Life Hours
The lifespan of LED tubes is no less than 50,000 hours or 5.7 years, if the tubes are operated upon for 24 hours a day. Can last longer, if the tubes are kept ON for only 12 hours a day.
The CRI being greater than 80 for LED tubes, whatever object comes in the light distribution range appears to be real and natural up to 80% extent on a CRI scale of 1-100 and as it would have appeared in the natural light.
120 Degree Beam Angle
The 120 degree or ultra wide beam angle is made use of when large areas need to be covered. All our LED tubes whether clear or frosted have a 120 degree beam angle.
The LED tube Lights can save energy up to 75% in extreme contrast with fluorescent tubes that consume lot of energy to bring you a higher energy bill. We highly recommend going for our LED tubes that are an excellent combo of lumen brightness and energy-savings.
Aluminium Heat Sink
The LED tubes have a big heat sink made of aluminium and that's a pretty good reason as to why the LED tubes don't warm up too soon to be in consistent operation. This is in extreme contrast with the fluorescent tubes that warmed up too soon and required cooling down to operate efficiently.
Embedded inside the LED tube is a high quality standalone chip -- SMD LED -- made from many number of chips to ensure high performance and reliability.
|DLC Listed:||DLC Listed|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB022|
|Beam Angle:||120 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6500 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.24|
|IP Rating:||IP44 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||60 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4 F TO +113 F|
I installed these for two customers and they absolutely love them! Not only do they put out more light, but the daylight 6500k color temperature gives off a much more pleasing light.
I just love the led lights. They are great in a cold location like my garage in the winter. they are full brightness right away when turned on. The pictures don't show much difference but there is a lot. I forgot to take a before and after picture so I used a different location for the before location. Will order more to finish the job
great lights them. all top quilty lights i install them in my home n shop as well
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What voltage range please?
anything between 100-277v
Do you ship to mexico?
We do! You will just have to pay the shipping!
What is the rated hour life for these bulbs?
What is the CRI of these bulbs?
yes all our product are UL listed
Can these bulbs be used with a dimmer switch?
it can't be used with a dimmer switch because these are non-dimmable.
Since these tubes are single end powered, does it matter if the opposite end holders are shunted or not?
doesn't matter if the opposite end holders are shunted or not.
Can these be used with a dimmer switch?
No, they can not.
Are these dimmable
No, these are not dimmable.
when do you think you might have them in stock again. they work great! I need eight more.
Hey Sir, just a heads up. We are back in stock.
Do they come in colors that u can change?
Not currently, but we are offering strip-lighting within the next few days!
22w sbledt8. Do y’all have these bulbs
Google doesn't show many results. What kind of wiring was it? And color temp? 4Ft i assume?
I'm curious if these are dimmable? Most LEDs specify either dimmable or non-dimmable, I don't see either listed on these...
None of our tubes are currently dimmable.
Can I get these in 8foot also????
We only offer 8ft Integrated, Single Pin, and High Output (R17) tubes. But, you do remove the balalst for these installations.
the description says single ended power, but the wiring diagram shows hot and neutral on opposite sides of LED tube. The tubes I bought before had hot and neutral on the same side of tube. Which is correct, opposite or same side of tube. I would like to purchase the tube with the power on the same side.
The diagram shows the "before" look with it on both ends. These Single-ended power ones get wired with hot and neutral on the SAME side, with non-shunted tombstones.
Are they dimmable?
Unfortunately, none of our tubes are dimmable.