Type of Base Cabinets
You are viewing Ready To Assemble Cabinets
Our Designers will work one-on-one with you on your cabinet design for FREE!Get Design Service
- Frame: 3/4 inch thick, 1-1/2 inch wide, kiln-dried solid hardwood. Frame and sides are installed with our interlocking system, which insures easy assembly and inseparable strength
- Back panel: Full 1/2 inch plywood back, installed with our interlock system. Screwed to top and bottom. Exterior is finished.
- End panel: 1/2 inch Plywood sides. Finished exterior with a natural wood-finish veneer interior.
- Shelves: 3/4 inch thick, plywood; fully adjustable.
- Hinges: Heavy duty steel concealed hinge, adjustable with soft-close mechanism.
- Doors: Finger pull groove for easy access.
- Drawers: 3/4 inch Solid wood, dovetail construction. With high quality stainless steel full extension under-mount glide. With soft-close safety feature.
- Glides: High quality stainless steel full extension under-mount glide. With soft-close safety feature.
- Toe kick: 4-1/2 inch Toe kick with 2-1/2 inch inset on all standard base and vanity cabinets.
Single Door Base Cabinets