The kitchen is undeniably the busiest part of a home that is active throughout the day. From morning's first coffee and cleaning utensils post-lunch to using dishwasher after dinner lets the place operational 24x7. Ensure a smooth operation for such a busy place is very important. From elegant lighting to sturdy kitchen faucets, a modern kitchen should have all those important items that make life easy. We at BUILDMyplace got you covered with our designer and small kitchen ideas for your home.
Why is Upgrading your Kitchen essential?
Efficiency is the key to save time and energy, and kitchens are an unarguably time-consuming place. So this place needs to be efficient, and for similar reasons, a timely upgrade is advised. Technology is changing the food preparation and cooking methods. Like our cell phones, kitchens are getting smarter with every passing day, which makes the cooking time saving, safer, and fun thing to do. The utensils are purposefully being made lighter to provide flexibility and ease to cook. So, a periodic small investment is advisable to make your life more efficient.
Deterioration can be a strong reason where you would be thinking on the lines of replacing appliances, equipment, or a complete makeover. Broken fixtures, malfunctioned utensils and wrecked counters and tiles are the three things that should be at the top of your priority list. Fix them immediately as it poses a high risk to your family members.
Value addi is another vital front based on which you can consider a much-needed upgrade. The kitchen is no more just an area to cook the food. In case, if you have an eye for design and architectural elements, then you can easily relate. If you are someone who wishes to sell your house, then an old-style kitchen is not an appealing thing for a prospective buyer.
Start with a Layout
The four essential parts of planning can be measurements, storage, space allocation, and deciding the KitchenAid attachments. Spend decent time for making an excellent floor plan which includes storage areas, upper and lower cabinets, places for space-intensive kitchen appliances, etc. Proper ventilation throughout the area makes it a more workable place.
Why Is Proper Installation necessary for a true food kitchen?
How to choose the best lighting for my kitchen?
You are supposed to take care of the electricity bills as well so choose LED lighting to optimize consumption. Mini pendant lights can be an excellent choice in this case which offers an ample amount of illumination with good energy savings.
How to Choose Kitchen Appliances for your home?
- Ensure all the components are from the same brand and the same design. In case you are remodeling the cooking area then make sure the replacements are coherent to the existing design.
- Go for High Energy Star-rated appliances (like fryers and icemakers) to save the electricity bills and cut the carbon footprints.
- Choose colors and designs carefully to utilize the kitchen lightings efficiently.
- While deciding a kitchen collection for your home, first understand your requirements and available space only then pick a stylish selection.
- If budget is not a constraint, then go for Smart appliances as it will help you to save bills and allow you to be a multi-tasker.
- If you have children at home, then strictly avoid using those materials, which quickly catches fire.
- Installing a high-quality and sensitive smoke sensor is highly advised in the kitchen area.
How much kitchen storage do I need?
Planning your storage as per the frequency of the usage of the item is highly recommended. Under cabinets are ideal for bulky items used regularly while top-shelf cabinets can be a perfect choice for the items that you use rarely.
Which material is suitable for modern Outdoor Kitchens?
In case you are worried about the outdoor kitchen requirements, then BUILDMyplace is here to fix your needs. Your primary focus should be on a smooth transition with all the needful for your parties like pans, dishes, and grillers. Now a pro tip- keep the fire fighting tools handy as winds let the items quickly catch fire. Also, make sound arrangements to keep the children away from the harmful kitchen aids.