Bathroom Vanities Without Top Sinks - A buyer’s guide
by Team BuildMyplace on May 03, 2022
Before purchasing bathroom vanities without top sinks, buyers tend to have several queries that force them to think about the pros and cons of the vanity no top. So, what are some keen points a buyer must know about if he is looking for bathroom vanities without top sinks. Here we will discuss the pros and cons of vanities no top and the ideal ways to give a complete look to these bathroom vanities.
How are Bathroom vanities without tops ideal?
Bathroom vanities without tops are ideal in several ways. They possess complimenting looks, have sufficient storage, and are long-lasting. These points makes the purchase of vanity no top ideal. However, a buyer must be aware of the pros and cons prior to purchasing one.
Pros of buying bathroom vanities without top sinks
- Flexibility of choice - Bathroom vanities without top sink give you the leverage of the flexibility of choice. With that, you can find the top attachment as per your preferences. So, you have the benefit of finding a more suitable-looking as well as durable sink and countertop option for your bathroom vanity.
- Easy to install - As the vanity no top does not include a heavy sink and top, they weigh comparatively lighter than a completely built vanity. Thus, installing a lightweight bathroom vanity is easier than a heavy-loaded one.
- No chances of damage - With an easy installation feature, you find the benefit of a non-damaged product. Thus, the looks have not been tampered with, and you will end up getting a safe and sound bathroom vanity.
Cons of buying bathroom vanities without top sinks
- Time-consuming installation - Since bathroom vanities without top sinks are not finished products, the process of completing them is time-consuming. You need to find the right-sized countertop and durable sink material to make them a long-lasting option.
- Need extra cautiousness - Installing countertops and sinks is a pretty hefty task as they require proper attention and extra cautiousness while proceeding with the heavy-loaded task. A minor confusion or recklessness can leave you in a chaotic situation.
- Issue while finding the apt top - A countertop or top sink should fit aptly on the bathroom vanity. If the size does not match, then the fixture will not look complete. However, in vanity no top, finding the apt top is a tough job.
Ideas to complete bathroom vanities without tops
Use an undermount sink
In bathroom vanities without top sinks, you can use an undermount sink option to cover the top. These sort of sinks are pretty spacious and offers a wide & deep space for grooming purposes. There are several options available in the market for choosing the right top fixture for your bathroom vanities without tops. Whether you are looking for a durable material or an endearing look, you can find all the efficient features in an undermount sink.
Place a countertop and a vessel sink on top
You can give a detailed look to your bathroom vanities without top sinks by picking a vessel sink option. They prominently highlight your vanity. So, you can look for a porcelain or marble countertop material completed with a vessel sink on top.
Vanity top sink based on its size
Depending on their sizes, you can get an idea of how to complete the bathroom vanities. For instance, a smaller vanity might need a small top sink. Simultaneously, a wider one will look for a more detailed and comprehensive vanity top.
- Single sink for compact size vanities - If your bathroom vanities without top sinks are about 60 inches or less wide, then a single sink option will be excellent. These compact size vanities deliver a spacious look to the bathroom by not capturing too much space.
- Double sink for wide vanities - You can indeed opt for a double sink option for the vanity top in a 72, 80, or 84 inches vanity. The double sink top is pretty helpful in terms of sanitation and grooming purposes. In addition, this sort of vanity is ideal for bigger bathrooms as the size of these vanities is apt and can help store more utilities.
Therefore, if you wish to buy an exquisite bathroom vanity without top sink, BuildMyplace has got plenty of options for you. You can select from our wide range of vanity no top collections, that too in any size you want. Here, you’ll be able to find a suitable bathroom vanity with complementing looks. You can either choose a wooden-inspired design or a serene white look for your bathroom vanity cabinets.