Understanding the Usage and Benefits of Marble Mosaic Tiles
by Team BuildMyplace on Jul 03, 2023
Marble mosaic tiles are one of the finest tile selections that enhance the decor in a promising manner. As we know, marble is a natural material that has divine looks and outstanding features. But turning it into mosaic tiles was indeed the best decision. A marble mosaic contains both looks and long-lasting durability. This is the reason why it is the preference of many design enthusiasts and homeowners.
For hundreds of years, marble is exceeding people’s expectations. Especially with marble mosaic tiles, you can elevate the charm of your living and workspace. The small cuttings and patterns incorporate with your decor so well that it looks perfect.
From walls to floor, you can use a marble mosaic in almost every setting of your home. Since there are natural stone tiles, they have tons of benefits. Apart from that, the mesh backing behind marble tiles makes them easy to handle while installing.
Where to use marble mosaic tiles?
Many marble mosaic options come in eye-catching patterns and designs. You can consider using them on your feature walls. The soft veiny strokes will uplift your living room, reception, and other display walls. Basketweaves, herringbone, scallop, hexagon, etcetera are popular for marble mosaic tiles. They will surely leave a statement-making impression on your walls.
Bathroom and shower walls
The best quality of these natural stone tiles is that they are water-resistant. So, you can consider using them in wet settings. A bathroom is surely a suitable place where you can use these mosaic tiles. In addition, cleaning the walls of your bathroom or shower area will not be difficult if you opt for these tiles.
Kitchen backsplash wall
It is a must to be picky regarding kitchen backsplash walls. Marble mosaic tiles are great in aesthetics. There is no doubt about that, but what makes it more interesting is its excellence as a kitchen backsplash wall option. You can easily clean them.
Do not think that marble mosaic is limited to indoor use only. You can also use them for outdoor purposes. Patios are perfect settings for using marble tiles. The well-defined patterns are perfect for complementing your ordinary-looking patios. Just make sure to seal them properly so that they can withstand wear and tear in the outdoors.
You can opt for marble mosaic tiles for the poolsides and decks because the looks will create more depth in the location. Apart from that, rather than just picking blue or green color tiles, you will have more variations to explore for these locations.
What are the benefits of marble mosaic tiles
- Luxurious looks - These mosaic tiles are surely popular for their looks. I am sure everyone will agree on that. It looks absolutely stunning from every angle, and you will love to see how it turned out in your decor.
- Extreme durability - Durability is yet another amazing factor of a marble mosaic because it does not break or chip easily. This makes them a perfect option from a longevity standpoint.
- Serene reflection - The calming white color with soft veiny hues gives the marble a cozy look. People prefer them for their serene reflection that looks good as new without even requiring a time-consuming cleaning regime.
- Water-resistant - Being resistant to water and moisture is one of the benefits of marble mosaic tiles. They are perfect for wet environments like the kitchen and the bathroom.
- Affordable than natural stone tiles - Of course, marble is not a cheap material. But if you compare it to other natural stone tiles, then you will actually find it pretty affordable. You can settle for a fine-looking, durable, long-lasting, and pocket-friendly option if you choose marble mosaic.