- Frame: 3/4 inch thick, 1-1/2 inch wide, kiln-dried solid hardwood. Assembled with glue and nails, under clamp pressure, which ensures squareness.
- Back panel: 1/4 inch substrate, with 3 inch plywood surrounding frame,made of 1/2 inch plywood. Rabbeted and stapled into cabinet sides, screwed into top and bottom. Includes 1-1/2 inch hanging rails.
- End panel: Top and bottom 1/2 inch plywood substrate, with light maple woodgrain laminate finish.
- Shelves: 3/4 inch thick, plywood; fully adjustable.
- Hinges: 3/4 inch Heavy duty steel concealed adjustable hinge.
- Doors: Finger pull groove for easy access.
- Drawers: 5/8 inch Plywood sides with 5/8 inch thick bottom fastened with screws.
- Glides: High quality epoxy coated steel side mounted glides.
- Toe kick: 4-1/2 inch Toe kick with 2-1/2 inch inset on all standard base and vanity cabinets.
Refrigerator End Panels