If you want to taste the luxury of the kitchen sink, install the single bowl workstation kitchen sink. The versatility of this sink is the major attraction of the buyers. This sink is highly popular because it is very easy to install and is very long-lasting. The stainless steel is the reason for its high durability. It can be used as a countertop to chop your vegetables with a solid cutting board. You dont need to worry about rinsing the dishes due the in-built bottom rinse grid with the sink. It has a sloped bottom with the grooved drains that channel the water to the drain. This keeps the drain cleaner and hygienic. The drain is located at the center which is a perfect placement for the drainage. Ruvati sinks are available in an array of colors which makes the kitchen highly attractive. You can now have a kitchen that genuinely represents your individuality and flair.
- Finish: Commercial grade Brushed
- Due to 16 Gauge Premium T-304 Grade Stainless Steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel), it will never rust or stain
- The sink is dyed all the way through for a rich, consistent hue that won't fade.
- The surface is antibacterial and stain-resistant, thanks to a proprietary treatment.
- Sound-absorbing and noise-free
- Included in the box: Sink, cut-out template, mounting brackets, rinse grids (set of 2), 2 basket strainers
- Gently rounded corners make it easy to clean
- Exterior dimensions: 23" (wide) x 19" (front-to-back)
- Interior dimensions: 21-3/8" (wide) x 16" (front-to-back)
- Standard 3.5 in. drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit
- Size of the kitchen sink: 23 inch
|Bowl Depth (inch):||10 Inch|
|Front-to-Back (inch):||19 Inch|
|MPN (Part No.):||RVH8308|
|Width (inch):||23 Inch|
|Inside Corners:||Sharp (zero radius)|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||25|
|No. of Bowls:||1|
|Sink Thickness:||16 Gauge|