- Frame: 3/4 inch thick, 1-1/2 inch wide, kiln-dried solid hardwood. Assembled with glue and nails, under clamp pressure, which ensures squareness.
- Back panel: Made of 1/2? plywood. Rabbeted and stapled into cabinet sides, screwed into top and bottom.
- End panel: Top and bottom 1/2? plywood substrate, with light maple woodgrain laminate interior. Matching exterior.
- Shelves: 3/4 inch thick, plywood; fully adjustable.
- Hinges: Heavy duty steel concealed hinge, adjustable with soft-close mechanism.
- Doors: Finger pull groove for easy access.
- Drawers: 5/8 inch solid wood Dovetail sides 3/8 inch thick bottom; Finger pull groove for easy access.
- Glides: 3/4 extension, high quality soft-close under mounted glides.
- Toe kick: 4-1/2 inch Toe kick with 2-1/2 inch inset on all standard base and vanity cabinets.
Single Door Wall Cabinets