About Goldenhome Classic Cabinet
Our Laminate Product Series groups all doors that apply a surface material to a composite core. Laminate can achieve all kinds of different looks, from high gloss, linen fabric, to textured wood. Resistant to warping, scratch and high temperature. Inexpensive.
Melamine Laminate: fusing a resin-impregnated sheet of paper onto a substrate of particle board.
18mm thick MDF board, with melamine laminate on both sides, and PVC banding of matching color on all edges.
- Use a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use abrasive materials (including paper towels).
- Only use soap and warm water.
- Do not spray directly onto the cabinets.
- Do not use any chemicals.
- (Note, when using a spray for other items placed near your cabinetry, be careful not to overspray on your cabinets)
- Wipe spills promptly and do not leave wet items against the wood.
- Clean glass doors with a glass cleaner.
- Be careful not to overspray on the wood.
- You can repair small nicks and scratches with our touch up kits.
- Waxing and polishing are not recommended as this can create a film or wax build-up on your cabinets.
- You can dust your cabinets with a lightly damp cloth.
- Follow the grain of the wood. Wiping across can cause scratches.