Richmond is an elegant, mitered flat panel door with a beautiful accent molding; it is available in a warm light grey stain and a white painted finish. A perfect fit for any transitional style kitchen.Cabinet Care:
- Use a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use abrasive materials (including paper towels).
- Only use soap and warm water.
- Do not spray directly onto the cabinets.
- Do not use any chemicals.
- (Note, when using a spray for other items placed near your cabinetry, be careful not to overspray on your cabinets)
- Wipe spills promptly and do not leave wet items against the wood.
- Clean glass doors with a glass cleaner.
- Be careful not to overspray on the wood.
- You can repair small nicks and scratches with our touch up kits.
- Waxing and polishing are not recommended as this can create a film or wax build-up on your cabinets.
- You can dust your cabinets with a lightly damp cloth.
- Follow the grain of the wood. Wiping across can cause scratches.