This Extruded Aluminum Profiles surface-mount LED channel provides a professional mounting solution for flexible, rigid, or linear LED strip lights that measure up to 10 mm wide. Aluminum profile / 39.4" x 0.67"(W) x 0.59"(H) / PC diffused Cover, press down type / End cap with hole / End cap without hole / Metal mounting clips.
- Built out of polycarbonate and aluminium, this extruded aluminium profile can provide light diffusion for LED strip lights measuring 10-12mm in width.
- High resistance to rust and corrosion.
- High weather resistance for at least Years to come.
- Good resistance to wear and tear of any kind.
- This aluminium cover ensures excellent heat-dissipation for the LED strip lights to stay longer in operation.
- This profile works good for SMD5050 LEDs in LED strip lights.
- Being certified by UL, CE and RoHS, the product is completely safe for use.
- You have 5 years of hassle-free manufacturer's warranty on this product.
|Certifications:||UL, CE and RoHS|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||39.4" x 0.67" x 0.59"|
|MPN (Part No.):||ST037|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
what length are these
They are 3.28 inches.
Are these waterproof? And are there mounting brackets for this?
Yes, it does come with the mounting clips and it is not stated as being any type of water-proof or resistant.
What is the wattage on the 1715B?
That is just a profile for strip lighting to be held in, it doesn not have any wattag itself.
Do you sell the channels any longer?
Could you please clarify what you're referring to?