Renovate your kitchen with the extraordinary beauty of a single bowl workstation kitchen sink. This sink is an apron-front sink which means it has a large front area which makes it highly attractive. The workstation kitchen sink is known for its large size and space which makes it easy to wash large dishes. The drain is positioned at the center which is its perfect placement. The in-built accessories of the sink are a complement to its latest design and premium quality. The colander, cutting board, and the foldable drying rack makes it a versatile sink that can be converted into a countertop whenever needed. With this sink, you can keep your kitchen clean and do all your prep work just on the top of your sink. Ruvati sinks are available in an array of colors which makes the kitchen highly attractive. You can now have a kitchen that genuinely represents your individuality and flair.
- Finish: Commercial grade Brushed
- Due to 16 Gauge Premium T-304 Grade Stainless Steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel), it will never rust or stain
- The sink is dyed all the way through for a rich, consistent hue that won't fade.
- Exterior dimensions: 27" (wide) x 22" (front-to-back)
- Interior dimensions: 24" (wide) x 16" (front-to-back)
- The surface is antibacterial and stain-resistant, thanks to a proprietary treatment.
- Sound-absorbing and noise-free
- Included in the box: Sink, cut-out template, mounting brackets, rinse grids (set of 2), 2 basket strainers
- Gently rounded corners make it easy to clean
- Standard 3.5 in. drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit
|Bowl Depth (inch):||10 Inch|
|Front-to-Back (inch):||22 Inch|
|MPN (Part No.):||RVH9050|
|Sink Installation:||Apron Front|
|Width (inch):||27 Inch|
|Inside Corners:||Rounded (tight radius)|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||30|
|No. of Bowls:||1|
|Sink Thickness:||16 Gauge|