- US BASED FACTORY DIRECT Pricing; NOTE : REMOVE THE BALLAST OR IT WILL BLOW OFF THE BULB , THESE BULBS DONT NEED BALLAST JUST DIRECT WIRE THESE. Only connect these 4 in a row.
- ETL,CE, ROHS Approved .
- FOR INTEGRATED TUBES
- Eligible for rebates with SOME of the elctric companies (we can help with paperwork also ) ,
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE ; 24/7 Phone Support ; US based Factory Direct Pricing ; 2 years no hassle warranty
- Easy Installation,
- Applications: ,
- Widely used in supermarkets, offices , convenience stores , gas stations , warehouse, shops , hotels , motels ,etc.
- Benefits: ,
- LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting. ,
- Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting. If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime. ,
- Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting. ,
- Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations. ,
- LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals. ,
|MPN (Part No.):||FX007|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you have a cable that one end plugs into light and other in into wall plug
We offer a 6ft power cord, but it only works for 22W and 60W integrated tubes. It will not work with our 4ft 30W tube.
Do the 3ft 30 watt connecting cables come in different lengths and do they cone with regular plug on the male end?
We only have the 3ft length for the 30W tubes currently. And no they do not, just male and female ends.
Does this integrated 30w 4 foot t8 need anything extra to be plugged into wall
No, it comes with a pigtail for hard-wiring.
How are they Actually wired up ? Can you show the circuitry.
You simply take wires from the pigtail or connecting cable and hard-wire to your power supply. We include a pigtail with wires exposed for each tube.