4 X 12 in. Iceburg Wood Gray Polished Marble Tile
Covers: 0.32 / sq. ft.
Estimated Delivery:Jun 18 - Jun 22
Free Shipping on select orders & Returns on all orders.
The Iceberg wood gray polished marble tiles are known for bringing a sense of calm and natural beauty. With these simple and eye-catching tiles, you will effortlessly create an expressive look that effectively attracts one's attention. In addition, these gray tiles will sufficiently provide you with the most attractive look and offer straight or rectified edges for stability and comfort.
Additionally, the tiles are water-resistant, confirming that they will easily withstand wear and tear. Plus, grout and mortar are two installation methods that you can choose. These tiles are appropriate indoors whether you are using them on floors or walls. A thickness of 1/3 inch will maintain the durability and longevity of the tiles. Plus, they provide extra comfort by offering easy-to-clean surfaces.
|Box per Pallet:||72|
|Installation Type:||Grout & Mortar|
|lbs per Pallet:||1901 lbs|
|MPN (Part No.):||IVA-MS1057|
|Size:||4 X 12|
|Sqft per Pallet:||345.6|
|Edges:||Straight or Rectified|
|lbs per box:||26.4|
|Pcs per box:||15|
|Sqft per box:||4.8|
|Suggested Grout Line Size:||1/16 - 3/8|
Many of the products we ship are fragile in nature. Thus, for delivering products to you safely and unharmed, we have partnered with UPS and FedEx for multilayered packaging. Our Courier partners are known for their worldwide fast and safe deliveries. We assure you that our delivery partners and products will meet your shipping and service expectations.
BUILDMyplace Checklist for Smooth Shipping
At present, we ship across all 50 states in the U.S.A. Our usual lead times are shown below
Total time for Delivery
2-4 Business days
5 Business days
7-9 Business days
Help us deliver premium-quality products on time by taking note of the following:
- For quicker delivery, always mention your street address to avoid confusion.
- Providing the exact address helps us with making quick delivery.
- The maximum delivery time limit is ten days. After you take all the right steps and we have received the payment from your service provider, you will receive the product(s) within the specified time.
- Make sure to mention your contact number.
- Before signing the delivery receipt, check the product for any damage and make sure it stands up to your expectations. In case the customer forgets to do so, they would be liable for the mishappening.
- Upon receiving the product(s), open the carton(s) immediately. If the product(s) has any concealed damage, retain the carton(s) and contact us As Soon As Possible.
Note: If the product is damaged in transit, delivery partners will be liable. To let us know about any incident, call 740-697-5223 to talk with a representative and request an inspection. You can also ask the representative to initiate a freight claim. Inside-delivery options are not provided by our carriers.
Before you start shopping, know that:
- We do not ship outside the US. So, we request International shoppers to double-check before placing an order kindly.
- BUILDMyplace reserves all the rights to refuse or cancel an order, in some unforeseen circumstances, such as:
- Item is out of stock;
- Number of items in the cart go more than a specified limit
- Errors in the product title, description or pricing information
3. We are eager to hear from you and committed to delivering a Rating-worthy service to you.
Feel free to reach us at email@example.com;
We would love to help you out!