Kerdi-Kereck Outside Corner 90°
Regular price $74.55
Sale price $74.55 Regular price
Calculate your sq. ft.
Reminder: Have you calculated your waste factor
It is recommended that you order additional materials to account for any cuts, corners, or wastage during installation. For vinyl we recommend an additional 5% of your total square footage, and an additional 10% for all other flooring materials.
Estimated Delivery:Dec 14 - Dec 18,the delivery time for cabinets may vary.
Free Shipping on select orders & Returns on all orders.
Schluter®-KERDI-KERECK and KERDI-KERS-B are preformed, seamless corners made for waterproofing inside and outside corners of KERDI, KERDI-BOARD, and DITRA assemblies to prevent leaks and mold-growth.
- Preformed, seamless corners made of KERDI
- Ensures a fully water-tight seal at inside and outside corners
- 4-mil thickness minimizes build-up in corners
- Convenient and easy to install
- Used in conjunction with KERDI-BOARD, KERDI, DITRA, and DITRA-HEAT
- KERDI-KERS-B are for waterproofing 135° angles between triangular shower benches and walls or the tops of curbs in neo-angle shower applications
- Part of the Schluter®-Shower System family of products
|Commercial / Residential:||Commercial / Residential|
|Flooring Type:||Ceramic, Porcelain, Stone, Tile|
|MPN (Part No.):||KERECK/FA10|
|Product Width (in.):||6.62|
|Flooring Product Type:||Underlayment|
|Product Weight (lb.):||0.17|