The mesmerizing look of the sink can be very pleasing to make the kitchen very welcoming. A sink plays an important role to transform the entire appearance of the kitchen. The luxurious satin finish of the sink makes it very easy and smooth to clean. This undermount sink is designed with Premium 304-grade stainless steel which makes this sink corrosion-resistant and long-lasting. The slanted bottom of the sink provides a good base to keep the utensils. The unique feature of heavy-duty sound guard padding and undercoating makes this sink the priority of the customers. Due to this feature, the sound of the utensils gets reduced while cleaning them. The elegant drain grooves add to the functionality of the sink. The placement of the drain is in the rear corner. The brushed stainless finish hides scratches and defects while also complementing the rest of your kitchen appliances. This is the best replacement for the traditional sink as they fill all the voids created by them. While renovating your kitchen, Nesta is a perfect choice. This undermount single bowl kitchen sink has a lovely satin finish that adds to its appeal. This sink is simple to clean and lasts a long time. IAPMO has approved this undermount sink to meet UPC and cUPC plumbing standards in the United States and Canada, including ANSI and CSA. You can put your faith in the production process, which will deliver greater results.
- Finish: Commercial grade Brushed
- The sink is made of composite granite, which is made up of 80% crushed natural granite and a proprietary resin that makes it fully non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals.
- The sink is dyed all the way through for a rich, consistent hue that won't fade.
- The surface is antibacterial and stain-resistant, thanks to a proprietary treatment.
- Sound-absorbing and noise-free
- Gently rounded corners make it easy to clean
- Standard 3.5 in. drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit
|Bowl Depth (inch):||8 Inch|
|Front-to-Back (inch):||18 Inch|
|MPN (Part No.):||RVH7110|
|Width (inch):||14 Inch|
|Inside Corners:||Sharp (zero radius)|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||16|
|No. of Bowls:||1|
|Sink Thickness:||16 Gauge|