LED Wall Pack Rotatable - 10876 Lumens - 80Watt - 250W Equal- 5700 Kelvin - DLC Approved - Wall Light Fixture
This 80W LED Wall Pack rotatable fixture is available in elegant design, in black Color. This 80W LED wall pack can easily replace up to 250W of any metal-halide or sodium-potassium bulb. It's effective both as a security lighting fixture and for creating an excellent outdoor ambience. With a lifespan of not less than 50,000 hours, an LED wall pack is -- a quick start up ; an easy to install product ; non-toxic and a lighting fixture without any harmful radiation ; weather-proof (IP65 driver); and energy-efficient luminaire. This lighting fixture can deliver 10876 lumens in the beam angle of 60 degree and is available in a Color temperature of 5700K (daywhite light) to provide for an intense bright light. Being IP65 rated product, it is fit for use in damp locations.This lighting fixture is UL & DLC approved and comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Energy-Efficiency: You save around 170 watts of energy through the use of 80W LED wall pack.
- You get to save more energy through the use of a photocell sensor available complimentary with this pack.
- High Luminous Flux: This LED wall pack fixture can provide high luminous efficacy of 127 lumens/watt (10876 lumens) at 80W thus indicating a better use of electrical energy into visible light and that means more brightness at a lesser wattage in extreme contrast to conventional metal-halide lighting fixtures that consume more energy to provide the same or lesser brightness.
- 5700K Color Temperature: Available in daylight color temperature, our LED wall pack fixture is ideal for use as a security lighting fixture.
- Beam Angle: This rotatable fixture when installed enables a beam angle of 60 degrees or more.
- Heat Sink: The LED wall pack from BUILDMyplace is designed to dissipate any heat that it may emit during its operation through an internal heat sink made of aluminium. You can now be relaxed that your conventional lighting fixture will not fail all of a sudden because of excessive heat produced by it when in operation.
- Weather proofing: The 80W LED rotatable wall pack carries an IP65 Meanwell driver for dust and moisture ingress making the product suitable for harsh weather conditions.
- Instant Start: This outdoor LED wall packs outdoor Wall provide for superior lighting without any flickering or humming.
- Longer Lifecycle Than Any Conventional Lighting Fixture:Our LED wall pack will not last less than 50,000 hours or 6 years if you keep your wall pack lights "on" for even 24 hours. May last up to 100,000 hours if used for half a day.
- Low Maintenance: Since, less heat is emitted by our LED wall pack, no special maintenance is required for operation and hence you can expect a long lifespan. It must be noted that this brings your maintenance and replacement costs down as what would have been the case, had it been a non-LED lighting fixture installed at your premise.
- Easy To Install product: The installation of this wall pack is super easy, made possible through plastic screws that come along with LED wall pack fixture. You have the flexibility to mount this wall pack light in more than one way.
- 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty: BUILDMyplace has got you covered against any risks while using its products. A 5 years of warranty is provided from the manufacturer's end to provide customers a quality product along with great service.
- This 80W LED wall pack makes you eligible for rebates & incentives.
This product is easy to install and in order to install all you need is a pack of few screws and anchors - The plastic screw anchors and self-tapping screws. Just make sure, you do not install the wall pack on an uneven curve or a sloping ceiling.
Ultra-Wide Beam Angle
This LED wall pack has an ultra-wide beam angle (60 degrees) and that means this wall pack illuminates wide spaces. The light distribution is even and uniforms throughout the entire space and no object is specifically highlighted in the illuminated zone.
The wall pack is protected against complete ingress of dust and water coming from a nozzle.
Die Cast Metal
The housing of the wall pack is constructed out of die-cast aluminium for sustaining any external tampering, rust or corrosion.
The LED wall pack brings about sufficient lumens in any of the application, require less wattage than the conventional metal-halides or sodium-potassium and yet save you 75% of energy at the least.
The CRI of LED wall pack being greater than 80 reflects standard Color Rendering Index and that means the objects look as real and natural as they would in presence of natural light.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar.
The LED wall pack is made completely shatterproof for ensuring resistance towards external stress or strain, wear and tear. This is done in order to protect the lens from breaking under ordinary circumstances.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED wall pack is designed in such a way that it doesn't require much maintenance even if it was operated for 24 hours a day and for 50,000 hours (5.7 years). It must be noted that there is very less loss of lumen output at the end of the lifespan -- such is the operational efficiency of LED wall packs.
UV & Mercury Free
The LED wall packs do not have any UV radiation or any infra-red in their light beams. Such radiations can have disastrous effects on the human health and we have taken enough care to provide radiation-free products to our customers. Additionally, they are also free from any heavy metals such as lead or mercury which are toxic to human beings. Our environment is thus secure for the human beings.
Thanks to our lighting designers, we now have lights that are durable and have protective covering. Our wall pack is housed in rugged die-cast aluminium for protection from external tampering, any stress or strain.
The LED wall pack being DLC certified falls within the scope of rebate-eligibility criteria and hence you can be eligible for rebate if you intend to have LED wall pack as your outdoor lighting fixture.
|Beam Angle:||60 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Listed|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||WP019|
|Certifications:||UL cUL DLC|
|Operating Temprature:||-4 F TO +113 F|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the radius of this light
We don't currently have these in stock yet but the measurements are; 9.13" x 8.86" x 5.20"
How many feet out is the forward throw?
15-20 feet approx
How many square feet will this light , light up
It really depends on how high up it will be.
Do they sell in white
Unfortunately, at the moment we don't have those in white. That said, you may reach out to our customer support team to know future possibilities of its availability in white.