6.5W LED Light Bulbs - PAR16 - 5000K Dimmable - 500 Lm - GU10 Base - Daylight White
Estimated Delivery:Jun 21 - Jun 25
Free Shipping on select orders & Returns on all orders.
LED PAR16 Bulbs - GU10 Base - 6.5 Watt - 525W Equivalent - 5000 Kelvin - 500 Lumens - Dimmable - >80 High CRI - UL Listed - Energy Star Rated - 25000+ Hours Lifespan - 3 Years Warranty
The LED PAR16 Bulb of 6.5W coming with a GU10 base can be used for general area lighting as it comes with a wide beam angle -- 40 degree. An energy-efficient alternative to the conventional halogen or incandescent light bulbs, it brings you 90% savings in energy-costs. Along with an even and optimized light output, it provides for an excellent color rendering ability. Having a dimmable feature, it can be dimmed down to 0%. With less warm up time needed, this PAR16 bulb has low maintenance and operation costs, while lasting 15 times longer than any halogen light bulb. A 3 years of warranty is available to you from the manufacturer's end.
- Available Wattage: 6.5 Watt
- Available Color Temperature: 5000K
- Luminous Flux: 500 Lumens
- Wattage Equivalent: 25 Watt
- Lifespan - 15,000 hours
- Voltage: 120V - 277V
- Dimmable: Yes
- CRI: 80+ [High CRI]
- UL, Energy Star approved
- 5 years of Manufacturer’s Warranty
Our bulbs do not need any warm-up or cooling down in extreme contrast with the traditional bulbs and hence have a higher operational efficiency. Thus, they are an instant-on.
Our bulbs being dimmable have the capacity to dim down from 10 volts to 0 volts, resulting in further energy-savings on top of what you achieve by switching from any conventional light bulb to our LED bulbs.
Call it an energy-saving replacement, our PAR 16 bulbs have a base type GU10 which can easily retrofit the existing halogen lamp fixtures with GU10 sockets.
Most of our bulbs have a CRI of 80+ and that means the bulbs provide for lighting in which the objects may look real up to the extent of 80% in comparison to an ideal or a natural light source.
15,000 Life Hours
The LED bulbs coming in various types and in different shapes and sizes have in general a longer life expectancy than any of the traditional bulbs. Or example, our MR16 bulbs have a lifespan of 25,000 hours. Other bulbs such as the PAR-types, BR-types, A-types including PL-types -- all have a lifespan of 15,000 hours. With a long lifespan, there are no replacement costs because you will hardly need to replace such bulbs, those having very less lumen depreciation until the end of their service lives.
No Dark Spot
All our bulbs utilizing the latest solid-state lighting technology are premium quality bulbs and such bulbs when installing in any area can virtually eliminate all the dark spots, thus keeping your area well-illuminated at all times.
UV & Mercury Free
It's not just the ultraviolet rays of sunlight that can cause various skin diseases, eye diseases or any regular illness. The UV radiation in the artificial light could equally be harmful and which has scientifically been proven. To that end, all our products including bulbs are free from any harmful infrared or ultraviolet radiation.
A shatterproof bulb means safety-coated bulb. All of our bulbs are shatterproof so that they remain protected against any breakage or external damage of any kind. Thus, our bulbs perfectly suit the commercial lighting requirements where there can be hazard or high risk of damage.
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||2x2.1|
|MPN (Part No.):||BL026|
|Return Policy:||30 Days Return|
|Beam Angle:||40 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|Damp Location:||Damp Location|
|Life Hours:||25,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||50 Watt Replacement|
|Safety Rating:||UL, ES|
Many of the products we ship are fragile in nature. Thus, for delivering products to you safely and unharmed, we have partnered with UPS and FedEx for multilayered packaging. Our Courier partners are known for their worldwide fast and safe deliveries. We assure you that our delivery partners and products will meet your shipping and service expectations.
BUILDMyplace Checklist for Smooth Shipping
At present, we ship across all 50 states in the U.S.A. Our usual lead times are shown below
Total time for Delivery
2-4 Business days
5 Business days
7-9 Business days
Help us deliver premium-quality products on time by taking note of the following:
- For quicker delivery, always mention your street address to avoid confusion.
- Providing the exact address helps us with making quick delivery.
- The maximum delivery time limit is ten days. After you take all the right steps and we have received the payment from your service provider, you will receive the product(s) within the specified time.
- Make sure to mention your contact number.
- Before signing the delivery receipt, check the product for any damage and make sure it stands up to your expectations. In case the customer forgets to do so, they would be liable for the mishappening.
- Upon receiving the product(s), open the carton(s) immediately. If the product(s) has any concealed damage, retain the carton(s) and contact us As Soon As Possible.
Note: If the product is damaged in transit, delivery partners will be liable. To let us know about any incident, call 740-697-5223 to talk with a representative and request an inspection. You can also ask the representative to initiate a freight claim. Inside-delivery options are not provided by our carriers.
Before you start shopping, know that:
- We do not ship outside the US. So, we request International shoppers to double-check before placing an order kindly.
- BUILDMyplace reserves all the rights to refuse or cancel an order, in some unforeseen circumstances, such as:
- Item is out of stock;
- Number of items in the cart go more than a specified limit
- Errors in the product title, description or pricing information
3. We are eager to hear from you and committed to delivering a Rating-worthy service to you.
Feel free to reach us at email@example.com;
We would love to help you out!