A21 LED Light Bulbs 16W - 5000K Dimmable - 1600 Lm - E26 Base - Daylight White
Estimated Delivery:Jun 21 - Jun 25
Free Shipping on select orders & Returns on all orders.
LED Light Bulbs - A21 Base - 16 Watt - 60W Equivalent - 5000 Kelvin - Dimmable - >80 High CRI - UL Listed - Energy Star Rated - 25000+ Hours Lifespan - 3 Years Warranty
Light up your premises with 16 watts LED bulbs, which still replaces 100 watts of conventional bulbs.
Our 16w LED Light Bulbs to come with a brightness equivalent to 100w conventional bulbs making them 5 times brighter and their long life of up to 15000 hours meet all your needs for brighter yet energy-efficient lighting solutions. BUILDMyplace stands by this high-quality product by offering 3 years hassle-free warranty. These lights are dimmable and free of any toxic materials like mercury or Lead. It also comes with a warranty of 3 years.
- Available Wattage: 16 Watt
- Available Color Temperature: 5000K
- Luminous Flux: 1600 Lumens
- Wattage Equivalent: 60 Watt
- Lifespan - 25,000 hours
- Voltage: 120V - 277V
- Dimmable: Yes
- CRI: 80+
- UL, Energy Star approved
- 3 years of Manufacturer’s Warranty
Our bulbs do not need any warm-up or cooling down in extreme contrast with the traditional bulbs and hence have a higher operational efficiency. Thus, they are an instant-on.
Our A21 dimmable LED light bulbs come with a medium or standard base size that fits into almost all standard light bulb sockets. Made of aluminium, these E26 bases are rust and corrosion resistant.
All our A-type bulbs have a CRI of 80+ and that means the bulbs provide for lighting in which the objects may look real up to the extent of 80% in comparison to an ideal or a natural light source.
UV and Mercury Free
It's not just the ultraviolet rays of sunlight that can cause various skin diseases, eye diseases or any regular illness. The UV radiation in the artificial light could equally be harmful and which has scientifically been proven. To that end, all our products including bulbs are free from any harmful infrared or ultraviolet radiation.
No Dark Spot
All our bulbs utilizing the latest solid state lighting technology are premium quality bulbs and such bulbs when installed in any area can virtually eliminate all the dark spots, thus keeping your area well-illuminated at all times.
Our bulbs being dimmable have the capacity to dim down from 10 volts to 0 volts, resulting in further energy-savings on top of what you achieve by switching from any conventional light bulb to our LED bulbs.
Whether in office or at home, an LED light bulb beats the traditional bulbs in terms of energy-savings by replacing any existing lighting fixture that could be halogen, incandescent or a CFL. While you may experience a higher upfront costs of LED bulbs, these bulbs work to your advantage in the long run by saving 90% in electricity consumption and thus you have a lower utility bill month after month and year after year.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|Damp Location:||Damp Location|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +104° F|
|Replaces Fluorescent:||100 Watt Replacement|
|Beam Angle:||230° Beam Angle|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.7x5.1|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated:||No|
|Life Hours:||15,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||BL001|
|Return Policy:||30 Days Return|
Many of the products we ship are fragile in nature. Thus, for delivering products to you safely and unharmed, we have partnered with UPS and FedEx for multilayered packaging. Our Courier partners are known for their worldwide fast and safe deliveries. We assure you that our delivery partners and products will meet your shipping and service expectations.
BUILDMyplace Checklist for Smooth Shipping
At present, we ship across all 50 states in the U.S.A. Our usual lead times are shown below
Total time for Delivery
2-4 Business days
5 Business days
7-9 Business days
Help us deliver premium-quality products on time by taking note of the following:
- For quicker delivery, always mention your street address to avoid confusion.
- Providing the exact address helps us with making quick delivery.
- The maximum delivery time limit is ten days. After you take all the right steps and we have received the payment from your service provider, you will receive the product(s) within the specified time.
- Make sure to mention your contact number.
- Before signing the delivery receipt, check the product for any damage and make sure it stands up to your expectations. In case the customer forgets to do so, they would be liable for the mishappening.
- Upon receiving the product(s), open the carton(s) immediately. If the product(s) has any concealed damage, retain the carton(s) and contact us As Soon As Possible.
Note: If the product is damaged in transit, delivery partners will be liable. To let us know about any incident, call 740-697-5223 to talk with a representative and request an inspection. You can also ask the representative to initiate a freight claim. Inside-delivery options are not provided by our carriers.
Before you start shopping, know that:
- We do not ship outside the US. So, we request International shoppers to double-check before placing an order kindly.
- BUILDMyplace reserves all the rights to refuse or cancel an order, in some unforeseen circumstances, such as:
- Item is out of stock;
- Number of items in the cart go more than a specified limit
- Errors in the product title, description or pricing information
3. We are eager to hear from you and committed to delivering a Rating-worthy service to you.
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
We would love to help you out!