Emitting various different color temperatures, this 57.75 watts LED strip lights to emit white light in the color temperature of 3000K, 4000K and 6500K. The strip light is IP20 rated and is best for indoor conditions. Having a 10mm PCB, this strip light can be installed with a 3M adhesive tape. Having an input voltage of 12V DC, the strip light contains 60 LEDs per meter. Along with the strip light, you will get a 72W desktop type driver having an input range of 100-240 Volts AC current. In this kit, you also get a Single Color Wireless Controller which works on 12-24 Volts DC current and receives RF signals from compatible wireless LED dimmer wall switch.
- Energy-efficient: These strip lights are highly energy-efficient and convert more than 95% of the energy consumed into light while losing just 5% of the electricity as heat.
- Eco-friendly: These LED strip lights are eco-friendly because these do not consume much electricity and thus don't burn a lot of carbon for electricity generation.
- Easy installation: This 12V LED strip light comes along with a premium 3M sticky tape at the back which makes installation quite easy.
- Dimmable:These strip lights are dimmable with the use of a dimmer. This is a remote controller designed with a touch wheel to provide both switch and dimming functions.
- High Lumen Output: These LED strip lights give a high lumen output. These lights give pout a total lumen output of 6,199.20 lumens.
- 50,000 life hours:These strip lights have a long operational life of more than 50,000 hours which means that these lights will last for more than 5.7 years even if used for 24 hours of the day.
- Adhesive backing: These strip lights have an adhesive backing, a 3M tape for easy installation.
- Ultra-wide beam angle:These strip lights have an ultra-wide beam angle of 180 degrees which spreads the light on an even flat surface.
|Beam Angle:||180 degrees|
|Safety Rating:||UL CE RoHS Listed|
|Certifications:||UL CE RoHS Listed|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||ST110|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.