4 Inch LED Recessed Ceiling Light Fixtures - Eyeball Dimmable Downlights - 10 watt - 65 Watt Replacement - 700 Lumens - Wide Beam Angle - CRI >90 - Energy Star Rated
Having a recessed base, the 4-inch LED eyeball dimmable downlight of 10W available in 3000K and 5000K color temperatures helps beam angle adjustment (the beam angle being 100-degree) like the movement of an eyeball thus allowing for light to be distributed in areas where it is required the most. A CRI of 90+ means the excellent color rendering of objects and surfaces by this downlight when they appear as natural as they would in natural light.
This 10W eyeball LED downlight can conveniently replace 50W of dimmable halogen light. On average, the dimmable LED Downlight cuts down your utility bill by almost 88% and that's undeniably a significant amount of energy savings. With a long lifespan, this downlight beats the conventional halogen lights or incandescent light in terms of energy efficiency.
- High Energy-Efficiency: If you are okay with the low lumen output of 700lm but need high energy-savings, this 4 inches LED eyeball dimmable downlight of 10W is perfect for you.
- Even Distribution of Light: The light emitted by this downlight is even and uniform.
- Two Color Temperature Options: A color temperature of 3000K imparts a warm white or soft white glow with a yellowish hue, ideal for living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms bathrooms etc. The 5000K imparts a neutral white light-day white light glow ideal for display lighting and highly productive work environment that requires detail and focus.
- Works With Most Standard Dimmers: This downlight is compatible with most dimmers and can provide for smooth 0-10V dimming of light. This prevents any loss of light energy.
- Instant Start: The dimmable LED downlight lights up instantly without any delay and without any buzzing noise or flickering as is observed in case of dimmable halogen lights.
- Easy To Install & Operate: Can be easily installed without much hassle.
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan: The lifespan of dimmable LED downlight when compared to halogen downlights lasts at least 2-3 times longer than halogens thus bringing the maintenance costs of dimmable LED downlight down and no replacement cost.
- An Environment-Friendly Luminaire: No hazardous waste materials found in our dimmable LED downlight, hence environmentally safe.
- 5 Year Warranty period: Any problem with the product, there's a 5-year warranty from the manufacturer's end.
The installation of this dimmable LED downlight takes place in easy steps with first switching off the power supply and then taking out the existing downlight from the fixture. Next, you must twist the adapter in the socket and then insert the connector into the socket. Insert the dimmable LED downlight trip. Make sure, you have a compatible dimmer installed for our dimmable LED downlight to dim appropriately. For details, you must read the instruction booklet. If not able to self-install, you must consult an electrician.
Premium LED Chip
We use the SMD LED chips as one of the premium LED chips on board for best results. For this product, SMD type is 2835.
No Dark Spot
Nowhere you will find any dark spot when using this dimmable LED downlight in its full non-dimming mode. The light distribution is uniform and even with the light spread at a wider beam angle.
The Color Rendering Index is a measurement of the light source to display the color of objects accurately, realistically and naturally. With reference light as daylight or natural light, CRI is measured on a scale of 0-100. LED lighting products usually have a CRI of 70 or above 70 with different indexes useful to different applications. A CRI of >90 for dimmable LED downlights mean they are good for retail or any other commercial application when the objective is to accurately display the merchandise.
Ultra Wide Beam Angle
The dimmable LED downlight utilizes a wide beam angle of 120-degree to illuminate large spaces when your objective is to have a non-directional light. The distribution of light is in such a way that no specific objects are highlighted and rather the light distribution is uniform and even.
The dimmable LED downlight with a base E-26 means an Edison Screw of 26mm diameter. The dimmable LED downlight with such a base can be retrofitted in those fixtures only that have the sockets for this base type.
The eyeball design of this downlight helps to adjust the lamp for enabling different beam angles.
The dimmable LED downlight is an energy-saving option over the conventional lights. When you make a switch from any incandescent or halogen light to our dimmable LED downlight, you bring abut 88% in energy-savings. This is because, by design, the LED downlights are superior and use the latest technology for less power-drawing from the source.
The dimmable LED downlight for dimming purposes uses a low-voltage dimming driver. The driver works best for a commercial application having 0-10V systems, thus providing for smooth dimming. Also, this 0-10V driver is compatible with a 0-10V dimmer.
UV & Mercury Free
The dimmable LED downlight is free from any ultra-violet radiation that may interfere with the immune system of the human body, cause skin cancer and many other diseases including that of the human eyes.
The housing for this dimmable LED downlight is made of rugged die-cast aluminum for better durability.
This product makes you eligible for certain rebates from power companies, the product having approvals/certifications from Energy Star & ETL.
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||Dia 5.35x3|
|MPN (Part No.):||DW011|
|Beam Angle:||100° Beam Angle|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||65 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4° F TO +122° F|
|Safety Rating:||ETL,Energy star|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can this light be installed without the socket that you show in the install instructions?
Not that I know of, as the adaptor gets twisted into the socket.