- US BASED FACTORY DIRECT Pricing;
- ETL,CE, ROHS Approved.
- FOR INTEGRATED TUBES ,
- Length : 3 Ft
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE; 24/7 Phone Support; US based Factory Direct Pricing; 2 years no hassle warranty
- Easy Installation,
- Widely used in supermarkets, offices, convenience stores, gas stations, warehouse, shops, hotels, motels,etc.
- LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting.
- Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting. If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime.
- Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting.
- Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations.
- LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.
|MPN (Part No.):||FX034|
Absolutely excellent lights, a ride within two days of purchase and the packaging was very very well done. Will definitely be ordering more than future very soon and so will my neighbors.
Better lights than std. Florcenent accidentally pulled one down rolling scaffolding, fell 12 ft. Didn't break and kept burning bright on the floor,took a beating and still burning,tested tuff.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
can I get in longer lenths
no they dount come in loger legth however you can but 2 and connect them together to make loger cables
both ends are for a female receptacle need end for male end?
one end is male another is female
Are these male to female
yes these are
HOW MANY CAN BE LINKED TOGETHER
4 LIGHT CAN BE LINKED TOGETHER.
Can you put 2 cables together and make 6 foot spacer?
Yes you Can Link This 2 Cables together and make 6-foot spacer
1 foot cables?
are the hard wired or plug ins
These integrated cables are plug in with male-female sides.
do they make a "T" so you can connect 3 cable together
No, just a male end on one side, female end on the other.
I've ask this question before and didn't receive an answer. I've purchased 8 of the lights, haven't taken out of box, and would like to know which wire is the ground and does it make a difference in the other two as to whether they are connected to the hot or neutral. The colors of the pig tail wires, shown in the pictures, are not compatible with the white, black and green we see from the wires offered in the stores offering wire for sale.
Blue is your negative, yellow is ground, and brown is the positive.