- US BASED FACTORY DIRECT Pricing; NOTE : REMOVE THE BALLAST OR IT WILL BLOW OFF THE BULB, THESE BULBS DONT NEED BALLAST JUST DIRECT WIRE THESE. Only connect these 4 in a row.
- ETL,CE,ROHS Approved.
- FOR INTEGRATED TUBES
- Eligible for rebates with SOME of the electric companies (we can help with paperwork also)
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE; 24/7 Phone Support; US based Factory Direct Pricing; 2 years no hassle warranty
- Easy Installation
- Widely used in supermarkets, offices, convenience stores, gas stations, warehouse, shops, hotels, motels,etc.
- LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting.
- Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting.If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime.
- Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting.
- Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations.
- LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.
|MPN (Part No.):||FX010|
|Wattage:||22W, 30W & 60W|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
do you have this with out switch in it just want a plug in core??????
We do but they are sold separately and they are located under accessories.
Can’t find the 3’ power cord for the integrated lights
We only offer 6ft power cords, but have 3ft connecting cables.
Can I connect this to a 10ft integrated connecting cable >then to my light?
The end is male so as long as the other side's piece is female, yes. And as long as you don't go over 400W total in the line.
Can you use a power cord made for 20 and 60 watt on a 30 watt t8 4ft v shape led tube integrated 6500 k clear lumens. If not how do I power it
Yes! The power cord works for the 30W tubes as well.
Do you have any longer
Currently, we only carry a 6ft power cord.
I have a 72 watt 8ft LED shop light, will this work for that as well. I know it’s only rated up to 60 watts, but I am hoping it will at least fit the light
We do not know as we only use these with our own lighting products.