6FT Power Cord for 10W , 22W, 30W & 60W Integrated Tubes
Estimated Delivery:Sep 29 - Oct 03,the delivery time for cabinets may vary.
Free Shipping on select orders & Returns on all orders.
- US BASED FACTORY DIRECT Pricing; NOTE : REMOVE THE BALLAST OR IT WILL BLOW OFF THE BULB, THESE BULBS DONT NEED BALLAST JUST DIRECT WIRE THESE. Only connect these 4 in a row.
- ETL,CE,ROHS Approved.
- FOR INTEGRATED TUBES
- Eligible for rebates with SOME of the electric companies (we can help with paperwork also)
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE; 24/7 Phone Support; US based Factory Direct Pricing; 2 years no hassle warranty
- Easy Installation
- Widely used in supermarkets, offices, convenience stores, gas stations, warehouse, shops, hotels, motels,etc.
- LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting.
- Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting.If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime.
- Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting.
- Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations.
- LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.
|Return Policy:||30 Days Return|
|Wattage:||22W, 30W & 60W|
|MPN (Part No.):||FX010|
I had 10 of your 4 foot lengths of LEDs put at the ceilings of my small apartment to enable the eight large trees I have to get some grow like benefits. Your customer service folks were very patient and careful and I am hopeful that these lights will enable my investment in large treesTo succeed in giving me a little jungle hut by the East River in New York.
These made the install breeze
I have purchased and installed 7 of your 8ft fixtures. They are amazing, no comparison to my old flouresents. Installation was simple, no wiring necessary, plug in and turn on.. The only puzzling thing is what are the short wires with the adapters on one end bare wires on the other end? I didn't have to use them and I did not see anything in the shipping package or instruction as to how they could be used. Thank you Al Cote