Forward Throw Outdoor Security Wall Lights - 80 Watt - 75W MH Replacement - 5700K Wall Lights - IP65 Rated - 10173 Lumens - DLC Listed - 100 -277 V - 5 Years Warranty
Our LED Wall Pack lighting fixture is one of the latest in outdoor lighting fixtures to retrofit the conventional lighting fixtures such as HPS lights, HID metal-halides and halogen lamps. This 80W LED wall pack fixture is available in elegant design, in bronze Color. It's effective both as a security lighting fixture and for creating an excellent outdoor ambiance. With a lifespan of not less than 50,000 hours, an LED wall pack is -- a quick start-up; an easy to install product; non-toxic and a lighting fixture without any harmful radiation; weather-proof; and energy-efficient luminaire. This outdoor wall light fixtures can deliver a very high lumen output of 10173 lumens and is available in a Color temperature of 5700K (day white light) to provide for intense bright light. This 80W LED wall pack can easily replace up to 250W of any metal-halide lighting fixture. Being an IP65 rated product, it is fit for use in damp locations.
- Energy-Efficiency: You save around 170 watts of energy through the use of 80W LED wall pack.
- High Luminous Flux: This LED wall pack fixture can provide high luminous efficacy of 127 lumens/watt (10173 lumens) at 80W thus indicating a better use of electrical energy into visible light and that means more brightness at a lesser wattage in extreme contrast to conventional metal-halide lighting fixtures that consume more energy to provide the same or lesser brightness.
- 5700K Color Temperature: Available in daylight Color temperature, our LED wall pack fixture is ideal for use as a security lighting fixture.
- Beam Angle: 120 degrees.
- Heat Sink: The LED wall pack from LEDMyplace is designed to dissipate any heat that it may emit during its operation through an internal heat sink made of aluminum. You can now be relaxed that your conventional lighting fixture will not fail all of a sudden because of excessive heat produced by it when in operation.
- Instant Start: This outdoor LED wall packs outdoor Wall provide for superior lighting without any flickering or humming.
- Longer Lifecycle Than Any Conventional Lighting Fixture: Our LED wall pack will not last less than 50,000 hours or 6 years if you keep your wall pack lights "on" for even 24 hours. May last up to 100,000 hours if used for half a day.
- Low Maintenance: Since less heat is emitted by our LED wall pack, no special maintenance is required for operation and hence you can expect a long lifespan. It must be noted that this brings your maintenance and replacement costs down as what would have been the case, had it been a non-LED lighting fixture installed at your premise.
- Easy To Install product: The installation of this wall pack is super easy, made possible through plastic screws that come along with an LED wall pack fixture. You have the flexibility to mount this wall pack light in more than one way.
- 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty: A 5 years of warranty is provided from the manufacturer's end to provide customers with a quality product along with great service.
- This 80W LED wall pack makes you eligible for rebates & incentives.
This product is easy to install and in order to install all you need is a pack of few screws and anchors - The plastic screw anchors and self-tapping screws. Just make sure, you do not install the wall pack on an uneven curve or a sloping ceiling.
Ultra Wide Beam Angle
This LED wall pack has an ultra-wide beam angle (120 degree) and that means this wall pack illuminates wide spaces. The light distribution is even and uniform throughout the entire space and no object is specifically highlighted in the illuminated zone.
The wall pack is protected against complete ingress of dust and water coming from a nozzle.
Die Cast Metal
The housing of the wall pack is constructed out of die-cast aluminum for sustaining any external tampering, rust or corrosion.
The LED wall pack brings about sufficient lumens in any of the application, require less wattage than the conventional metal-halides or sodium-potassium and yet save you 75% of energy at the least.
The CRI of LED wall pack being greater than 80 reflects standard Color Rendering Index and that means the objects look as real and natural as they would in presence of natural light.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar.
The LED wall pack is made completely shatterproof for ensuring resistance towards external stress or strain, wear and tear. This is done in order to protect the lens from breaking under ordinary circumstances.
UV & Mercury Free
The LED wall packs do not have any UV radiation or any infra-red in their light beams. Such radiations can have disastrous effects on the human health and we have taken enough care to provide radiation-free products to our customers. Additionally, they are also free from any heavy metals such as lead or mercury which are toxic to human beings. Our environment is thus secure for the human beings.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED wall pack is designed in such a way that it doesn't require much maintenance even if it was operated for 24 hours a day and for 50,000 hours (5.7 years). It must be noted that there is very less loss of lumen output at the end of the lifespan -- such is the operational efficiency of LED wall packs.
Thanks to our lighting designers, we now have lights that are durable and have protective covering. Our wall pack is housed in rugged die-cast aluminium for protection from external tampering, any stress or strain.
The LED wall pack being DLC certified falls within the scope of rebate-eligibility criteria and hence you can be eligible for rebate if you intend to have LED wall pack as your outdoor lighting fixture.
Green, Eco-Friendly & Mercury-Free
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility that everyone should feel accountable for. The good thing is that lights and luminaries available at LEDMyPlace comply with environmental safety and can be categorized as Green Lights. These lights are completely free from toxic and hazardous chemicals like Mercury and Lead.
Using them, you not only save money, but you help contribute towards reducing the environmental impact of traditional bulbs on the Earth.
5-Year Hassle-free Warranty & 30-Day Return Policy
Most of our products come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty that gives you peace of mind knowing that in case of any operational fails - we have your back.If, in case you are not simply satisfied with your order parcel within 30 days of receiving it, you can talk it out with us and look forward to a refund.
For any of the above problems, all you have to do is get connected with one of our Customer Care Executives and we can take it forward from there on.
|Beam Angle:||120 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700K|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.2 x 9.25|
|DLC Model no.:||Wen-wp-80wa1|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||250 Watt Replacement|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Listed|
|IP Rating:||IP64 Rated|
|MPN (Part No.):||WP026|
This fixture has really improved are quality of Visibility on many of are buildings and provides a safer environment in are parking lots and sidewalks
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you have led with 2700k or 3000k replace 400 watt metal Halide? Wall mount ?
we only have 5700k in stock right now. howveer we can get you any color temprature if you could wait for few days.
Do you have led 2700 k or 3000k replace for 400watt metal helide? Wallmount ?
We can get these in 3000k but it will need 2-4 weeks lead time
Does the bulb come with the light?
these dont require bulbs , they have the LED's built in them
Can you e-mail me a spec sheet and the DLC Listing?
yes please email us at 502 303 4518
How to install the fitting in wall to light the Patio
it hangs on he screws that goes in the wall
Do you have anyway to put dusk to dawn or motion sensors on these lights?
No I recommend getting one of the wall packs with photocell.
What are the overall dimensions?
height is 14.20 inches length 9.25 inches.
What is the voltage rang for this unit?
does this include a photocell?
They do not. We have photocell sensors you can purchase under accessories.
What are the voltage required to operate and do they come with a photocell?
Will these work on 208/240 volts ?
How long does it take to ship them.
It takes 4 business days to ship
Is this light dimmable?
This light is not a Dimmable
Can you get this light with photocell?
Sorry, we don't have this one with the photocell. However, we have 120W & 20W with the photocell.
What is the voltage for these wall packs?
Voltge for this item is 100-277w
What are the lens and housing made of?
Housing is made up of metal & lens from PMMA - it's unbreakable.
Is there a side knockout to bring power in?
No there is not at this time.
There’s this light work dust to dawn
No, its has normal on-off wall pacl. However, you can opt for our with photocell wall packs.
Is this fixture 120/277v?
Yes, it is.
Is it both 120v and 277 v compatible?
Yes, it's rated for 100-277V.
What does the lighting pattern looks like
He is an ideo of how the light looks from the spec sheet;https://www.dropbox.com/s/tvib8z9fbrw6idw/80W.pdf?dl=0
Is the lens glass or plastic
It is PC (polycarbonate.)
Is this a motion control light or does it stay on all night?
This one does not come with a photocell but the 120W version does!
WOULD This light MPN: WP026 work inside my shop about 15' off the floor? Will it cause interference on my radio? Will the 8' led single pin 48 w 5800 lumens 6500k interfere with a radio.
None of our tubes should cause radio interference. an 80W might be a little too strng with 10,000 Lumens at only 15ft up but it only depends whether or not you'll be near the area to look at it.
Can you provide photometic specs for engineering?
We currently don't provide photometrics but here is the lights spec sheet ; https://ibb.co/Rc9SR4y