A19 LED Light Bulbs - E26 Base - 9.8 Watt - 60W Replacement - 3000 Kelvin - 800 Lumens - Dimmable - UL Listed - Energy Star Rated - 15000+ Hours Lifespan - 3 Years Warranty
Brighter space and reduced power bills go hand-in-hand with our wide range of Dimmable LED Bulbs. With Energy consumption of only 9.8w, these bulbs are the perfect replacement for conventional bulbs upto 60w. As compared to conventional bulbs, these energy efficient bulbs has long lifespan of 15000 hours which is 25 times more than any regular bulb. The supreme quality of these bulbs are backed by our 5 years hassle free warranty.
- Easy Retrofit: The 9W A19 bulb comes with an E26 base and hence can be installed effortlessly in conventional lighting fixtures.
- The 3000K Color Temperature: This A19 bulb provides for a warm--white light color glow that can provide you with task lighting environment and also ambiance. Best for indoor living spaces.
- Perfectly Safe For Indoor Use: The A19 bulbs are mercury-free and lead-free. They also are free from any harmful UV and IR radiation and hence perfect for indoor living spaces.
- A Cost-Saving product With A Long Lifespan: Lasting at least 5 times longer than any conventional light bulb, this A19 bulb will last for not less than 50,000 hours. Because of such long lifespan, you save on your maintenance & replacement costs.
- A Glare-Free Light With Excellent Color-Rendering: The light emitted is soft and uniform so no harsh glare to the human eye providing for a cozy and soothing environment. Further, the CRI of 90+ lets you see objects and surfaces as they are.
- 3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty: A 3 years of warranty is provided from the manufacturer's end to provide customers a quality product together with great customer service.
Our A19 LED Bulbs do not need any warm-up or cooling down in extreme contrast with the traditional bulbs and hence have a higher operational efficiency. Thus, they are an instant-on.
Our A19 dimmable LED light bulbs come with a medium or standard base size that fits into almost all standard light bulb sockets. Made of aluminium, these E26 bases are rust and corrosion resistant.
All our A-type bulbs have a CRI of 80+ and that means the bulbs provide for lighting in which the objects may look real up to the extent of 80% in comparison to an ideal or a natural light source.
UV and Mercury Free
It's not just the ultraviolet rays of sunlight that can cause various skin diseases, eye diseases or any regular illness. The UV radiation in the artificial light could equally be harmful and which has scientifically been proven. To that end, all our products including bulbs are free from any harmful infrared or ultraviolet radiation.
A number of reasons may cause your lights to flicker which could range from voltage fluctuation to having a faulty wire connection to making use of an old breaker and many more. All of these can be curtailed by having an A19 dimmable LED light bulb. Our A19 dimmable LED light bulb unlike the conventional incandescent or halogen bulbs does not flicker or produces a humming sound. Remember, the consistent flickering of any bulb may not only disrupt the ongoing activity of yours, it might also lead to eye-irritation and some other ailments.
No Dark Spot
All our bulbs utilizing the latest solid state lighting technology are premium quality bulbs and such bulbs when installed in any area can virtually eliminate all the dark spots, thus keeping your area well-illuminated at all times.
Our bulbs being dimmable have the capacity to dim down from 10 volts to 0 volts, resulting in further energy-savings on top of what you achieve by switching from any conventional light bulb to our LED bulbs.
Whether in office or at home, an LED light bulb beats the traditional bulbs in terms of energy-savings by replacing any existing lighting fixture that could be halogen, incandescent or a CFL. While you may experience a higher upfront costs of LED bulbs, these bulbs work to your advantage in the long run by saving 90% in electricity consumption and thus you have a lower utility bill month after month and year after year.
|Certifications:||UL, Energy Star|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.36X4.40|
|Life Hours:||15,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||60 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4 F TO +104 F|
|Safety Rating:||UL, Energy Star|
|Beam Angle:||230 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||3000 Kelvin|
|Damp Location:||Damp Location|
|MPN (Part No.):||BL053|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.