RTA - Grey Shaker - Sample Doors | 6"W x 6"H
RTA - Grey Shaker - Sample Doors | 6"W x 6"H
The grey shaker door sample adds an exemplary refinement to the kitchen and tall cabinets present in the homes interiors. The sample door meets all the standard compliances and is best for the indoors. One can achieve different kinds of styles from high gloss to linen fabric while matching with the walls and floors of the house. The sample door is resistant to warping and is durable for a longer lifespan. A high-pressure laminate (HPS) is present for the sample door, making it an ideal choice for the areas with heavy traffic inside the house.
FEATURES of Delight Grey Shaker:
- Best known for European Style / Frameless Cabinet.
- Popular feature cabinet used in Contemporary style and Traditional Interior Design.
- Offers a wide range of cabinet designs that can be used in Kitchen, Vanity and Closet space.
- Resistant to warping, scratch and high temperature.
- Drawer Hardware Full-extension soft-close drawer glides of 500mm glide length
- EPA title VI compliant medium density fiberboard ( 47 - 50 pounds/cu.ft.)
- Six-way adjustable 95° degree opening soft close hinges, offering easy installation.
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
Available in RTA Cabinets.
We provide a construction manual that shows a detailed installation process with diagrams. Manual has a step by step guide on assembling the cabinet. All cabinet products have each piece labelled and it can be easily assembled by following the instructions manual.
There is an additional plus point on buying RTA Cabinets : It is very common for homeowners to store the kitchen cabinets for a few days while other parts of the project progress. This is because the RTA Cabinets acquire less space and can be stored easily in any dry interior space.
This cabinet line has the effective ship time available and leaves the warehouse within 3-4 weeks!
EPA title VI compliant medium density fiberboard ( 47 - 50 pounds/cu.ft.)
Made with Eco-friendly material.
- HPL (high-pressure laminate): multi-layered kraft papers are molded and cured into particle board core substrate at high pressure (typically more than 1,000 psi). Most durable laminate.
- Edge banding: PU (polyurethane) seal coat painting, matt finish
- Seal coat painting brings durable quality. Better bending resistance results from the stability of MDF physical properties.
- Back Panel: 3/4" (18mm) plywood frame with 1/8" (3mm) thick plywood back panel of matching color on the interior, reinforced with nails and glue.
- Side Panel and Bottom Panel: 3/4" (18mm) plywood board with creamy white color melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding of matching color.
Unique J shaped handle design. Easy to clean & maintenance.
Six-way adjustable 95° degree opening soft close hinges, offering easy installation.
The design is scratch-resistant and can withstand the ongoing traffic inside the house.
Also, Resistant to warping and high temperature.
5-years Manufacturer Warranty
Our Cabinetry warrants that cabinets and parts should be free of substantial defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years following the acquisition date for residential customers and a period of 1 year following the acquisition date for commercial customers.
The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
This limited warranty applies to domestic use only and covers defects in materials and workmanship. Labor and shipping are not included. Indoor use only. If the product is no longer available, Buildmyplace will substitute a similar product. Color match is not guaranteed as all cabinets will change over time.
We regard the customer's health as our top concern, so we carefully select environmentally friendly materials. We control the material from the very beginning, which ensures raw materials meet the standard of E1, KCMA, CARB 2, etc. for different countries.
|Additional Information:||Front Door Only|
|Cabinet Collection:||Delight Collection|
|Cabinet Dimension:||6" Width | 6" H|
|Cabinet Finish:||0.45mm P E T(polyurethane terephthalate) laminate|
|Cabinet Material:||EPA title VI Compliant Medium Density Fiberboard (47 - 50 pounds/cu.ft.)|
|Cabinet Type:||Kitchen Cabinet|
|Door Handles:||Not Included|
|Drawer Hardware:||Full-extension soft-close drawer glides of 500mm glide length.|
|Hinge Hardware:||Six-way adjustable 95° degree opening soft close hinges.|
|Interior Style:||Modern Style|
|Warranty:||5 Years Limited Warranty|
|CA (CARB) Compliant:||CARB 2 Compliant|
|Cabinet Feature:||Adjustable Shelves, Soft Close Drawers, PVC edge banding of matching color|
|Cabinet Leg/Toe Kick:||Adjustable Leg (4 1/2" to 5 1/2"). Toe Kicks not included.|
|Certifications:||KCMA Approved, E1-EU Formaldehyde Emission Standard, ISO 9001|
|Door Material:||0.71 inch MDF|
|Finished End:||Creamy white color melamine laminate|
|MPN (Part No.):||IVA-Sample Door-6x6-GSK|
|Returnable:||No Return Policy|