Bring affluence to your interiors with rustic oak designs from the deluxe series. The laminate can achieve all kinds of look, starting from textured wood to linen fabric. The cabinet doors apply a surface material to a composite core. The side and bottom panels have 18mm thick white-colored melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding for color match. The rustic look conforms with the wall and floor finishes of the interiors. The kitchen cabinets with rustic oak composition create a mystic aura inside the kitchen space. The most popular feature of this design is it caters to both contemporary and transitional interiors.
FEATURES of Deluxe Rustic Oak:
- Best known for European Style / Frameless Cabinet.
- Popular feature cabinet used in Modern style and Industrial Interior Design.
- Offers a wide range of cabinet designs that can be used in Kitchen, Vanity and Closet space.
- Resistant to warping, scratch and high temperature.
- Drawer Hardware Full-extension soft-close drawer glidesof 500mm glide length
- Core Material EPA title VI compliant particle board (41 - 44 pounds/cu.ft.)
- Six-way adjustable 95° degree opening soft close hinges, offering easy installation.
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
Available in RTA Cabinets.
We provide a construction manual that shows a detailed installation process with diagrams. Manual has a step by step guide on assembling the cabinet. All cabinet products have each piece labeled and it can be easily assembled by following the instructions manual.
There is an additional plus point on buying RTA Cabinets: It is very common for homeowners to store the kitchen cabinets for a few days while other parts of the project progress. This is because the RTA Cabinets acquire less space and can be stored easily in any dry interior space.
This cabinet line has the effective ship time available and leaves the warehouse within 3-4 weeks!
EPA title VI compliant medium density fiberboard ( 47 - 50 pounds/cu.ft.).
Made with Eco-friendly material.
- PU (polyurethane) seal coat painting, matt finish
- Side Panel and Bottom Panel: 3/4" (18mm) plywood board with creamy white color melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding of matching color.
- Adjustable leg: Height ranges from 4 1/2" to 5 1/2". suitable for aluminum alloy toe-kick and matching door panel toe-kick.
Drawer Hardware: Full-extension soft-close drawer glides of 500mm glide length
The design is scratch-resistant and can withstand the ongoing traffic inside the house.
Also, Resistant to warping and high temperature.
5-years Manufacturer Warranty
Our Cabinetry warrants that cabinets and parts should be free of substantial defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years following the acquisition date for residential customers and a period of 1 year following the acquisition date for commercial customers.
The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
This limited warranty applies to domestic use only and covers defects in materials and workmanship. Labor and shipping are not included. Indoor use only. If the product is no longer available, Buildmyplace will substitute a similar product. Color match is not guaranteed as all cabinets will change over time.
We regard the customer's health as our top concern, so we carefully select environmentally friendly materials. We control the material from the very beginning, which ensures raw materials meet the standard of E1, KCMA, CARB 2, etc. for different countries.
|MPN (Part No.):||IVA-Sample Door-6x6-RO|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.