T8 Freezer/Cooler Door LED Tube - 2160 Lumens - 18Watt - 60W Equivalent - 5000 Kelvin - IP54 - Clear Glass Cover - Double-Side V-Shape Integrated Fixture - Rebate Eligible - 5 Years Warranty - Lifetime Technical Support
No matter how bright the fluorescent tubes may look, they are not worth what LED-based cooler tubes are. Today, an LED cooler tube is available to you in a variety of shapes and sizes, carrying benefits that have prompted many commercial and industrial business owners to replace their fluorescent cooler tubes with LED freezer/cooler tube in the recent past.
The T8 4ft LED freezer/cooler clear tube of 18W comes in V shape with 5000K color temperature and a CRI of more than 80, providing us with excellent energy-savings, a neutral white-daywhite light color glow and more than standard Color Rendering Index. An LED cooler tube makes for an excellent lighting option as the light beam emitted by it is uniform and even, improving the look of any food merchandise, that otherwise may have looked dull and unenticing.
- High Performance Enabled At Sub-zero temperature: It is to be noted that at a temperature below zero, the fluorescent tubes fail. With rigorous testing conducted on our LED cooler tubes, a T8 4ft LED cooler tube can function even at very low temperatures.
- Clear Tube With Zero Risk Of Glass-Breakage: The light diffuser does not contain any glass, hence no risk of glass breakage.
- 5000K Color Temperature: This color temperature provides for neutral white-daywhite light color glow.
- Excellent Heat Dissipation: Any heat that is emitted by the fixture can easily be dissipated through a big aluminum heat sink embedded inside the 18W 4ft LED cooler tube.
- Very Wide Beam Angle: The 4ft LED cooler tube comes with 180-degree beam angle, enabling illumination of any food merchandise over a larger area.
- Polycarbonate Finish: The cooler tube has the finishing of polycarbonate and hence it's durable, making it withstand any external tampering.
- IP54 Rating: This cooler tube is protected from dust and water, with a limited protection against dust and against water coming from any direction.
- Long Lifespan: The cooler tube is built to last for 50,000 hours if operated upon for 24 hours a day. May last longer if used only for 12 hours in a day.
- Energy-Saving: This product can bring 75% savings in energy by replacing 60W of a fluorescent tube.
- Warranty: A 5 years of hassle-free warranty is ensured from the manufacturer's end.
The installation of LED cooler tube comes easy with few screws to mount the cooler tube fixture on any surface of the cooler and then making few wire connections. You must make sure that while you daisy-chain several cooler tubes in a series, the total wattage shouldn't exceed 200 watts. For details, you must read and follow the manufacturer's instructions in full.
With a more than standard Color Rendering Index, the troffer can help viewing of objects in their true colors with an 80% efficiency in comparison to a natural light source.
Though limited, but our Cooler tubes have an excellent protection against dust and water, the ingress of water inside the tube from any direction.
The fluorescent tubes when switched on, flickered and produced a humming sound. Our LED cooler tubes have been tested rigorously to provide for a flicker-free lighting without any buzzing.
Our LED cooler tubes can operate effectively at extreme high or extreme low temperatures, with the tubes carrying an internal heat sink made of aluminium.
180° Beam Angle
All our LED cooler tubes come with 180 degree beam angle, enabling illumination of any food merchandize over a larger area. The light distribution is uniform and even, with no dark spots to be seen anywhere.
The cooler tubes are designed to provide for 75% savings in energy, when you make a switch from conventional fluorescent tubes to our LED cooler tubes.
Aluminum Heat Sink
The heat sink made of aluminium allows for excellent dissipation of heat. And, that is why, our cooler tubes never fail until and unless they have reached the end of their lifespan.
Low Maintenance Cost
With a 50,000 hours of lifespan, very low lumen depreciation until the end of its lifespan, our cooler tube leaves you with no or low maintenance cost.
50,000 Life Hours
Designed to last for a minimum of 50,000 hours, the cooler tubes undeniably win over the fluorescent tubes that lasted for only 15,000 hours at the maximum.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar. The chip is so embedded inside our LED troffer lighting fixture in such a way that highest operational efficiency is ensured.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|Damp Location:||Damp Location|
|IP Rating:||IP54 Rated|
|MPN (Part No.):||CT001|
|Beam Angle:||180 Degree Beam Angle|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||36 Watt Replacement|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How do you power these?
it will come with a Y cable, you need to connect it directly to power source.