Rotatable Exterior LED Wall Pack - 40 Watt - 150W MH Replacement - 5700Kelvin Wall Lights - IP65 Rated - 5341 Lumens - UL, DLCListed - 100 -277 V - 5 Years Warranty - Rebate Eligible Wall Light Fixture
The 40W LED Wall Pack can replace 150W of HID or HPS lamp, thus using fewer watts to generate the same or more amount of light. By thus reducing the electricity consumption, you bring significant energy savings to yourself. This LED wall pack is available in the Color temperature of 5700K to provide you with neutral white light glow along with a CRI of 80+ to allow for a completely realistic look of objects and spaces around you. The 40W wall pack can deliver 5341 lumens. With an IP65 rating, the product is designed to stay dust and moisture resistant. The product is also eco-friendly to save the environment from harmful effects of toxic substances like mercury or lead.
This product is UL and DLC approved available with 5 years of manufacturer's warranty.
- Low Power Consumption: The LED wall pack allows you to reduce your power consumption and thus have lower utility bills every month.
- Low Maintenance Costs: You incur fewer maintenance costs in contrast to conventional metal-halides when you need to replace the lighting fixture more than once within a shorter lifespan (> 50,000 hours). While replacing the fixture, you also incur an additional cost of manpower (electrical contractor) and the cost of the new bulb.
- Environment-Friendly Lighting through the Wall pack: Since the fixture is completely free of any harmful chemicals such as mercury, halogen or any other, there is no problem of disposal unlike in conventional metal-halides where there is a huge problem in product disposal at the end of service life.
- Longer Life Cycle than Any Conventional Lighting Fixture: Our LED wall pack will not last less than 50,000 hours or 6 years if you keep your wall pack lights "on" for 24 hours. May last up to 100,000 hours if used for 50% of the day.
- No Flickering or Humming: This is an instant start product thus relieving you from consistent flickering and humming sound whenever the metal-halide lighting fixture was switched on.
- IP Rating: This has an internal driver with an IP65 rating to make this product dust and moisture-resistant.
- Uniform and Radiation-Free Lighting: The light beam produced by this is free from any UV or IR radiation, posing no risk to human health.
- Excellent Customer Support & Warranty: To address your queries appropriately, our customer team is there to support you 24/7, through phone or web chat.
- We provide 5 years of warranty upon purchase of this product.
This product is easy to install and in order to install all you need is a pack of few screws and anchors - The plastic screw anchors and self-tapping screws. Just make sure, you do not install the wall pack on an uneven curve or a sloping ceiling.
Ultra Wide Beam Angle
This LED wall pack has an ultra-wide beam angle (60 degree) and that means this wall pack illuminates wide spaces. The light distribution is even and uniform throughout the entire space and no object is specifically highlighted in the illuminated zone.
The CRI of LED wall pack being greater than 80 reflects standard Color Rendering Index and that means the objects look as real and natural as they would in presence of natural light.
IP 65 Rated
The wall pack is protected against complete ingress of dust and water coming from a nozzle.
Die Cast Metal
The housing of the wall pack is constructed out of die-cast aluminium for sustaining any external tampering, rust or corrosion.
The LED wall pack brings about sufficient lumens in any of the application, require less wattage than the conventional metal-halides or sodium-potassium and yet save you 75% of energy at the least.
Premium LED Chips
We ensure highest quality of our products by having premium LED chips from Epistar.
The LED wall pack is made completely shatterproof for ensuring resistance towards external stress or strain, wear and tear. This is done in order to protect the lens from breaking under ordinary circumstances.
Low Maintenance Cost
The LED wall pack is designed in such a way that it doesn't require much maintenance even if it was operated for 24 hours a day and for 50,000 hours (5.7 years). It must be noted that there is very less loss of lumen output at the end of the lifespan -- such is the operational efficiency of LED wall packs.
UV & Mercury Free
The LED wall packs do not have any UV radiation or any infra-red in their light beams. Such radiations can have disastrous effects on the human health and we have taken enough care to provide radiation-free products to our customers. Additionally, they are also free from any heavy metals such as lead or mercury which are toxic to human beings. Our environment is thus secure for the human beings.
Thanks to our lighting designers, we now have lights that are durable and have protective covering. Our wall pack is housed in rugged die-cast aluminium for protection from external tampering, any stress or strain.
The LED wall pack being DLC certified falls within the scope of rebate-eligibility criteria and hence you can be eligible for rebate if you intend to have LED wall pack as your outdoor lighting fixture.
|Beam Angle:||60 Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.46x1.14x1.59|
|DLC Model no.:||WEN-RWP-40WA1-5700K|
|MPN (Part No.):||WP024|
|Certifications:||UL cUL DLC|
|DLC Listed:||DLC Listed|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||150 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4 F TO +113 F|
This is a great light/wallpack. Great price, and sturdy. Solid metal. Light has a rotating head, which allows to do some adjustments on where the angle beams out. Using this for both an exterior door leading out to a field, and for front entrances to a church building. The product came well packaged, cardboard and foam (see pictures). The wiring colors are somewhat off-standard. Instead of black/white/green, you have Blue/Brown/yellow. The instructions tell you which are load, neutral, and ground, so just follow them. The color is definitely bright white (5000 kelvin, which is good). Of the pictures below, the one in the field lighting up the door is about 14 feet up. The ones on the stone work are about 8 feet high. Good wide coverage of the lighting. All in all, I would definitely recommend, and purchase more.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
what are the dimensions of this fixture?
its 9 inch in length and and 6 inches in height
Can these be positioned to light up rather than down.....
What does the back look like? Could it be mounted on an external box/conduit?
Here's a few pictures of the side and back ;
and yes, it could be mounted to an external box. It has a bracket on the back to mount to the box, and then to the lgiht itself.
what degree of rotation can you get out of this fixture
You can get 270 degrees rotation.
Is the light photocell activated
There is no photocell on this light but you could add an LED compatible one yourself or if you're not comfortable with wiring and opening up the light, any experienced electrician can easily install one.