Collection: Deluxe Walnut
Collection: Deluxe Walnut
|Adjustable Leg:||Adjustable leg height ranges from 4 1/2" to 5 1/2". suitable for aluminum alloy toe-kick and matching door panel toe-kick.|
|Coating finish:||PU (polyurethane) seal coat painting, matt finish|
|Connecting Structure:||Stiles and rails connected with tenon and dowels|
|Drawer Hardware:||Full-extension soft-close drawer glides of 500mm glide length..|
|Features:||Historically popular door style. Suitable for contemporary, transitional interior design. Seal coat painting brings durable quality. Better bending resistance results form the stability of MDF physical properties.|
|Side Panel and Bottom Panel:||3/4" (18mm) plywood board with creamy white color melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding of matching color.|
|Back Panel:||3/4" (18mm) plywood frame with 1/8" (3mm) thick plywood back panel of matching color on the interior, reinforced with nails and glue.|
|Door Center:||EPA title VI compliant medium density fiberboard ( 47 - 50 pounds/cu.ft.)|
|Drawer Panel:||Drawer bottom & back panel apply 5/8" (16mm) plywood board, with creamy white color melamine laminate on both sides and PVC edge banding of matching color|
|Hinge Hardware:||Six-way adjustable 95° degree opening soft close hinges, offering easy to installation.|
Our Laminate Product Series groups all doors that apply a surface material to a composite core. Laminate can achieve all kinds of different looks, from high gloss, linen fabric, to textured wood. Resistant to warping, scratch and high temperature. Inexpensive.
Melamine Laminate: fusing a resin-impregnated sheet of paper onto a substrate of particle board.
18mm thick MDF board, with melamine laminate on both sides, and PVC banding of matching color on all edges.
- Use a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use abrasive materials (including paper towels).
- Only use soap and warm water.
- Do not spray directly onto the cabinets.
- Do not use any chemicals.
- (Note, when using a spray for other items placed near your cabinetry, be careful not to overspray on your cabinets)
- Wipe spills promptly and do not leave wet items against the wood.
- Clean glass doors with a glass cleaner.
- Be careful not to overspray on the wood.
- You can repair small nicks and scratches with our touch up kits.
- Waxing and polishing are not recommended as this can create a film or wax build-up on your cabinets.
- You can dust your cabinets with a lightly damp cloth.
- Follow the grain of the wood. Wiping across can cause scratches.
Shop by Cabinet Type
Trim & Details