About Goldenhome Delight Cabinet
Our Laminate Product Series groups all doors that apply a surface material to a composite core. Laminate can achieve all kinds of different looks, from high gloss, linen fabric, to textured wood. Resistant to warping, scratch and high temperature. Inexpensive.
HPL (high-pressure laminate): multi-layered kraft papers are molded and cured into particle board core substrate at high pressure (typically more than 1,000 psi). Most durable laminate. Water and fire resistant and flame retardant.
18mm thick MDF board, with PET laminate on exterior and melamine laminate on interior, ABS banding of matching color on all edges.
- Use a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use abrasive materials (including paper towels).
- Only use soap and warm water.
- Do not spray directly onto the cabinets.
- Do not use any chemicals.
- (Note, when using a spray for other items placed near your cabinetry, be careful not to overspray on your cabinets)
- Wipe spills promptly and do not leave wet items against the wood.
- Clean glass doors with a glass cleaner.
- Be careful not to overspray on the wood.
- You can repair small nicks and scratches with our touch up kits.
- Waxing and polishing are not recommended as this can create a film or wax build-up on your cabinets.
- You can dust your cabinets with a lightly damp cloth.
- Follow the grain of the wood. Wiping across can cause scratches.