LED Emergency Light Exit Sign - 4W - Red Large Size - UL Listed
Estimated Delivery:Jun 20 - Jun 24
Free Shipping on select orders & Returns on all orders.
Red - LED Emergency Double Sided Exit Light Fixture Exit Light Fixture - UL Listed - 1.2V Nickel Cadmium Battery
Use a highly visible LED Emergency Exit Light Fixture which is red in color. Available in 4 watts and with a 1.2V Nickel Cadmium Battery they light up to 90 minutes on battery backup. These lights are suitable for any kind of ceiling mount, so no problem while installing occurs. The product is fire resistant and comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- Available Wattage: 4W
- Output: 1W max
- Color: Red
- 1.2V Nickel Cadmium Battery
- Voltage: AC120-277V
- Charging time: 24 hours
- Discharge time: 90 minutes
- Working Temp: 32°F to 140°F
- Dimension: 11.71x7.26x1.75 In
- UL Certificate.
- Warranty: 2 Years
The LED Exit Sign is suitable for wall, sloped, high, or standard ceiling mounting. Recessed mounting option allows the unit to be ceiling recessed for drop ceiling or new construction application only. Includes field installable directional arrow indicators. All hardware is included.
The fixture is certified with UL-94v-0 rating. The Standard for Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and Appliances includes small scale tests that evaluate the flammability of polymeric (plastic) materials, used for parts in devices and appliances, in response to a small, open flame or radiant heat source under controlled laboratory conditions.
The fixture is constructed with Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) injection-molded thermoplastic. ABS properties consist of superior hardness, gloss, toughness and resistance properties, greater than that of pure polystyrene. The fixture's capacity to resist heat under emergency condition allows it to perform at its fullest.
The fixture can be easily ceiling mounted and it allows the fixture to stay intact. LED Exit Sign light can fit best in all types of ceiling whether it's a traditional ceiling or modern fall ceiling. Ensuring no wires are pinched after the installation is crucial for the seamless operation of the fixture.
The fixture can be easily side mounted and it allows the fixture to stay intact. LED Exit Sign light can fit best in all types of walls whether it's a concrete wall or glass wall. Ensuring no wires are pinched after the installation is crucial for the seamless operation of the fixture.
Strong Battery Power
The LED Exit Sign is designed with a 1.2V Volt maintenance-free NiCad battery. The battery is protected by a low voltage cut-off circuit. The operating temperature range for the battery is 32°F to 104°F. The charging time of the battery is 24 hours and emergency discharge time is 90 minutes.
|Battery Type:||1.2V Nickel Cadmium Battery|
|Charging Time:||24 Hours|
|Discharge Time:||90 Minutes|
|MPN (Part No.):||EX004|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.61x8.18x4.56 In|
|Life Hours:||25,000 Hours|
|Operating Temprature:||32F to 140F|
|Return Policy:||30 Days Return|
Many of the products we ship are fragile in nature. Thus, for delivering products to you safely and unharmed, we have partnered with UPS and FedEx for multilayered packaging. Our Courier partners are known for their worldwide fast and safe deliveries. We assure you that our delivery partners and products will meet your shipping and service expectations.
BUILDMyplace Checklist for Smooth Shipping
At present, we ship across all 50 states in the U.S.A. Our usual lead times are shown below
Total time for Delivery
2-4 Business days
5 Business days
7-9 Business days
Help us deliver premium-quality products on time by taking note of the following:
- For quicker delivery, always mention your street address to avoid confusion.
- Providing the exact address helps us with making quick delivery.
- The maximum delivery time limit is ten days. After you take all the right steps and we have received the payment from your service provider, you will receive the product(s) within the specified time.
- Make sure to mention your contact number.
- Before signing the delivery receipt, check the product for any damage and make sure it stands up to your expectations. In case the customer forgets to do so, they would be liable for the mishappening.
- Upon receiving the product(s), open the carton(s) immediately. If the product(s) has any concealed damage, retain the carton(s) and contact us As Soon As Possible.
Note: If the product is damaged in transit, delivery partners will be liable. To let us know about any incident, call 740-697-5223 to talk with a representative and request an inspection. You can also ask the representative to initiate a freight claim. Inside-delivery options are not provided by our carriers.
Before you start shopping, know that:
- We do not ship outside the US. So, we request International shoppers to double-check before placing an order kindly.
- BUILDMyplace reserves all the rights to refuse or cancel an order, in some unforeseen circumstances, such as:
- Item is out of stock;
- Number of items in the cart go more than a specified limit
- Errors in the product title, description or pricing information
3. We are eager to hear from you and committed to delivering a Rating-worthy service to you.
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
We would love to help you out!